• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I wouldn't play Joe at all against the Grizzlies

Blunt91

If the Heat can sit Wade out for a whole game then why play Joe in the last game? Not only have we clinched homecourt advantage but we have officially eclipsed last season's wins by 10.

If the Heat can sit Wade out for a whole game then why play Joe in the last game? Not only have we clinched homecourt advantage but we have officially eclipsed last season's wins by 10.

I agree. lets give some of the bench guys, like West, Solo, and Claxton some more playing time so that they can get ready for the playoffs..Solo is gonna have to play some minutes for us. And why didnt Zaza play tonite??

I agree. lets give some of the bench guys, like West, Solo, and Claxton some more playing time so that they can get ready for the playoffs..Solo is gonna have to play some minutes for us. And why didnt Zaza play tonite??

Zaza has been sitting since the 2nd half of the game vs. the Pacers- i believe he had the Atlanta "Sore back" epidemic hit him.... most I've seen on it was from Sekou- and he said it was likely just a precautionary measure. i haven't heard an official update, and the hawks site (unlike other nba websites) doesn't have an injury report page.

I thought Speedy's minutes were somewhat token. Wonder why he didn't play him more? Woody . . . . the worst.

I wondered that too??? I would have left him in as long as he could have handled. Speedy was a big disappointment last night. Did he even take any shots?

Mario got 39 minutes!!! He must have loved it!

Anyone else wonder why Othelo Hunter hasn't gotten more playng time this year? He looks promising. He is a tweener than can play the 2,3 or 4. Why didn't he play more during Marvin's abscence? Stupid Woody!

Edited by JackB1

I wondered that too??? I would have left him in as long as he could have handled. Speedy was a big disappointment last night. Did he even take any shots?

Anyone else wonder why Othelo Hunter hasn't gotten more playng time this year? He looks promising. He is a tweener than can play the 2,3 or 4. Why didn't he play more during Marvin's abscence? Stupid Woody!

Hunter didn't play because he is not very good. Woody would be stupid to play JJ in the finale.

Hunter is definitely not ready. He is not an NBA player. He should be in the D-League. Not a diss to him but we are not a very deep team. After Murray, Evans, Zaza, and maybe West, the rest of our guys wouldnt make an NBA roster. I wouldnt give up on Solo yet, I think the kid has a bit of potential

Did you see the air ball Speedy shot from the FT line? Embarassssssssing.

That WAS bad! His FT technique looks horrible...all arms and no legs. He shoots FT's like

those people they pull out of the stands at Phillips for those goofy Home Depot contests.