• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who should start in Heat series ?

coachx

Who should start in Heat series ?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i say you give Marvin the spot, you can always sub out quickly if he doesn't have his wind up to par. I don't think you try to switch it up for the playoffs- you go with your normal starting lineup, even if he was out for a while. Like I said- if he looks off- you throw Evans in there real quick.

Plus- Marvin playing as a starter in the series where the hawks are the favorite can only benefit him and the hawks for the 2nd round.

Hands down. Marvin.

I wouldnt mind if either Marvin or West started. I voted West because I want him to play D of Wade from the tip off. Where is Mo Evans?? i didnt even realize he didnt play last nite..i thought it was just Zaza and Acie who were banged up

You shouldn't lose your starting spot due to injury. Particularlly if you we effective when healthy and your replacement is NOT clearly better. Marvin does need to demonstrate that he is not rusty and blend back in with the starters. That being said, I think West should be the 1st sub for Marvin not Mo. I think his defense will be crucial in the series. I think the team's defense will be crucial in the series overall. If we can't stop everyone else from scoring (particularly, JO and Beasly), our offense won't win this series for us because Wade can and will take over if his teammates keep it close.

Marvin should start if his back allows for it. Otherwise, we start Evans. Rio is a nice defensive pest but he brings NOTHING to the offense. JJ, Smith and Horford need a shooter on the wing to unclog the lane. Marvin and Evans provide the needed spacing, though Evans isn't nearly as effective as Marvin. Rio just can't space the floor, thus he needs to be that off the bench guy that hounds Wade for short stretches.

I'd start Mo. Marvin is and will be rusty. Marvin doesn't have ego issues where he "needs" the start for confidence. For him to come off the bench will ease him into the flow and work the rust off.

Mo is not rusty, is rested and has the fire requisite for playoff intensity.

Marvin with Flip, 'Rio and Zaza off the bench is balanced enough on a defensive standpoint.

Start Mo and zone and switch to man with "Rio and Marvin at the 4 minute of the first.

You start Marvin. Do him the same way that Phil Jackson is doing Andrew Bynum, until Marvin gets close to100%.

Mario is a fan favorite, but he should probably not get more than 5 minutes in any game we play during these playoffs. His energy is great, but he's not a gamechanger on the court. If he was, he'd be playing close to 15 - 20 minutes a game, and take some minutes from Mo.