• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

OT: The New Banner looks great!

gsuteke

I don't like it. Not much of a banner without the great Acie Law.

Acie was originally scheduled to be in the photoshoot for the banner, but then he got injured and couldn't make it.

also:

Who does Marvin have to sleep with to get some props around here?

My qualification for the banner was simple ... you had to be on the court in the photo I used. So sorry to Acie who was hurt and to Marvin as well. Everyone knows I'm a Marvin fan and I have nothing against Acie either.

And again thank you to all of you kind souls for the compliments ... now if I can get the Photoshop file to open (appears it got corrupted somehow) I'll change the TBD to the official schedule.

My qualification for the banner was simple ... you had to be on the court in the photo I used. So sorry to Acie who was hurt and to Marvin as well. Everyone knows I'm a Marvin fan and I have nothing against Acie either.

i dont know if you saw my post or not- but are you open to submissions for banners? maybe let the forum vote on if they like a submission or not?

i dont know if you saw my post or not- but are you open to submissions for banners? maybe let the forum vote on if they like a submission or not?

I appreciate the offer but the only time they change is during the playoffs and it's something I like doing ... what we could use though would be a wallpaper section for Hawksquawk so if you'd like to do those that would be great.

I appreciate the offer but the only time they change is during the playoffs and it's something I like doing ... what we could use though would be a wallpaper section for Hawksquawk so if you'd like to do those that would be great.

i don't know how to start a SECTION on here, but i can definitely make some stuff and ill post them up... maybe make a sticky thread?

i don't know how to start a SECTION on here, but i can definitely make some stuff and ill post them up... maybe make a sticky thread?

If you go to http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index....autocom=gallery you can create a new gallery for yourself and put whatever you want there and then you can link people to it. If you create wallpapers you'll probably want to create multiple sizes ranging from 1024 x 768 to 1920 x 1280.

I might try and create a members wallpaper section too real quick ... let me check on that before you create one.

Edit - okay here's a wallpapers section that you can post to ... http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index....eq=sc&cat=3

• Premium Member
Acie was originally scheduled to be in the photoshoot for the banner, but then he got injured and couldn't make it.

I just bought some crappy Lance crackers, and one of them is now on my screen. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is your brain

Many thanks to Dolfan for the time and effort (not to mention $) put into the site.

That banner is awesome. Hopefully Dolfan will have to come up with another one in a week to 10 days.

This is your brain on drugs

also:

Who does Marvin have to sleep with to get some props around here?