• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Home court advantage.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Looking at these games, we have to come out in a major way against Miami. Miami hasn't seen the Hawks crowd of the playoffs. Hopefully we can recreate the crowd enthusiasm that we had last year. It is truly intimidating to go to somebodie's house and play them when their crowd is a real 6th man. That plus our defense could end this series early.

Seeing that this is likely the only home court advantage that we will see all playoffs, I say we tilt it our way from the beginning. I would love to see Miami going back to Miami with no confidence!!

Looking at these games, we have to come out in a major way against Miami. Miami hasn't seen the Hawks crowd of the playoffs. Hopefully we can recreate the crowd enthusiasm that we had last year. It is truly intimidating to go to somebodie's house and play them when their crowd is a real 6th man. That plus our defense could end this series early.

Seeing that this is likely the only home court advantage that we will see all playoffs, I say we tilt it our way from the beginning. I would love to see Miami going back to Miami with no confidence!!

Coming out fast is imperative. The first game is crucial for the mental aspect of the series. Of course, every playoff game is important, but getting that first win at home could and will set the tone for the series. All year, the players have worked towards the goal Woody had set for them - homecourt. It would be a shame and a blow to our confidence to lose after one game what they worked hard for all year.