• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What's up with your banner?

Wade2Beasley

Class is overrated. Besides, its not like that's a recent or career ending injury.

I'd be inclined to agree if.. say.. there was some bad blood or something. But this playoff series hasn't yet begun. A little premature.

I was on a Nets forum 2 years ago and they posted pictures of Wade in wheel chair after they were up 1-0 after they routed the Heat. Needless to say the Heat came back and won that series with ease. So my message to you is, watch out for that karma guys.

Wade on the ground hurting? That's just a little classless.

You've gotta be joking right? I would never put up a picture of a player hurt no matter who they were. Not even Paulette Pierce and I hate him more than anyone in league history.

That caption to that picture:

"Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade (3) reacts as he hits the floor as he is fouled against the Boston Celtics during their NBA basketball game in Boston, Friday April 10, 2009. Wade scored 31 points in Miami's 105-98 loss to the Celtics."

Yes he was hurting so bad that he had 31 points while playing 40 minutes.

And FYI I happen to like Dwayne Wade and Miami is one of my favorite non-Hawk teams.

You've gotta be joking right? I would never put up a picture of a player hurt no matter who they were. Not even Paulette Pierce and I hate him more than anyone in league history.

That caption to that picture:

"Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade (3) reacts as he hits the floor as he is fouled against the Boston Celtics during their NBA basketball game in Boston, Friday April 10, 2009. Wade scored 31 points in Miami's 105-98 loss to the Celtics."

Yes he was hurting so bad that he had 31 points while playing 40 minutes.

My mistake then. Can't say I recognized the picture, but it definitely looks like he was hurting -- yes I know Wade has a tendency to try and sell it sometimes.

-Nice name by the way.

My mistake then. Can't say I recognized the picture, but it definitely looks like he was hurting -- yes I know Wade has a tendency to try and sell it sometimes.

-Nice name by the way.

Here is the page where it came from: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/mia/phot...tball_mack106:1

And yes he is one of those guys who certainly sells being fouled and it's my only complaint about him.

Thanks ... I'm a diehard Dolphins fan

haha. That Wade hate has spread rapidly. If you get passed the Heat I promise you'll hate King Crab Dribble more than D-Whistle.

I don't think anyone here really hates Wade ... but I can assure that there are many here that already hate Lebron. In general we hate on any player that gets superstar phantom foul calls.

haha. That Wade hate has spread rapidly. If you get passed the Heat I promise you'll hate King Crab Dribble more than D-Whistle.

We have already fallen victim to a LeBron call. But no one gets it quite like Wade. But that's on the refs. I can't blame Wade for milking his good fortune.

"yes I know Wade has a tendency to try and sell it sometimes."

Master of understatement.

Not really. He's challenges the bigs on a regular basis. Some of the time he flops on offense to try and draw a foul (or a call) other times he gets hacked/smacked/cracked by bigs.

Do I deny Wade gets star calls? Of course not. But you must realize that few can stop Wade going to the rack (on a consistant basis anyway) so they are forced to grab him. With an aggressive slasher style of play, and dare I say one of the greatest slashers the game has seen, Wade earns more trips to the foul line than what is given to him. That's all i'm saying.