• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What's up with your banner?

Wade2Beasley

Sensitive much? Why so serious.........

I would have thought the same thing initially if I were him.

God you gotta love those prick Boston fans getting their tails handed to them today.

Wade will get the bogus foul calls. I thought the refs were going to hand Boston a W after those successive charge calls against Rose 1 second after he caught the ball followed up by that clean block (punk) by Noah against Perkins

Get used to seeing that kind of BS is the point starting tomorrow night.

haha. That Wade hate has spread rapidly. If you get passed the Heat I promise you'll hate King Crab Dribble more than D-Whistle.

Wade gets more calls than any superstar in league history. When Shaq and Kobe were on the Lakers, Kobe ued to get similar calls but I think Wade gets more calls than Kobe did. Jordan didnt even get as many calls but Im not hating, Wade is an amazing player regardless but damn refs..chill out with the whistle or give Joe Johnson those same calls, either will do

So I'm the only one hoping Wade suffers a painful injury? I thought we were on the same page here people.

I second that. I don't see why people are being so diplomatic about a banner. A division rival in the playoffs, Beat the Heat.

I second that. I don't see why people are being so diplomatic about a banner. A division rival in the playoffs, Beat the Heat.

It's pretty much a general rule amongst sports fans that you dont wish injury on players(I guess not around here.) It's pretty silly isn't it.. ? to hope someone gets injured because you don't want them beating your team in a game. I guess it's to be expected. All fan bases have their classy fans and then their general pricks.

I don't wish injury on Wade because we SHOULD beat the Heat with them at full health, but LeBron on the other hand...

LOL I like this post. I hope both of them are in full health though. It will be incredibly difficult, but it will be so easy for any MIA/CLE fan to say "you only won because. . . ." They'll already be saying that in Boston no matter when they lose. And if by some miracle they won, they'll be saying "we won without KG!" Boston fans are funny. . .

• Moderators
So I'm the only one hoping Wade suffers a painful injury? I thought we were on the same page here people.

Obviously a joke and a hilarious one. I don't wish injury on anyone because it is classless plus what does it prove if we beat the Heat w/o Wade? I don't want to win that way.

I don't think Wade gets more calls than Lebron but of all the 'superstars' (bron, wade, pierce, kobe, garnett) Wade at least doesn't cry like a baby all the time.

It's pretty much a general rule amongst sports fans that you dont wish injury on players(I guess not around here.) It's pretty silly isn't it.. ? to hope someone gets injured because you don't want them beating your team in a game. I guess it's to be expected. All fan bases have their classy fans and then their general pricks.

Hey Troll, I don't like any team in the NBA outside of the Hawks (which implies I am a Hawks fan). Am I supposed to be diplomatic and classy to an internet troll? You act as if there is some code of conduct for internet message boards. If you find that code of conduct, why don't you bring it up to my attention. Until then, just go troll some other forum.

P.S. Way to have "karma" get us this first game.

Injuries are part of the game. If it happens to their best player, good for us. I never feel bad about it. I WANT an advantage. Any advantage.

I hate a lot of opposing NBA players. I always wished I had a picture of Paul Pierce being stabbed in that night club so I could blow it up to poster size and hang it on my living room wall. Yes, I hate him that badly. But, since I don't know him personally, who cares? He's basically a fictional character on a TV show.

I agree with Duff. Injuries are part of the game -- do you guys seriously think the Bulls were sad when they found out KG would be out for their series? I don't think so. However, it still goes without saying for me that I don't wish any sort of serious injury upon any of our opponents.

• Moderators
He's basically a fictional character on a TV show.

To me that is part of the fun of sports -- you can love and hate players and teams without any need for rationality or reasonableness about it.

As far as the Miami fan being here, the more the merrier as long as people are interested in talking basketball and aren't trolling (which I don't see being done here). We've had some good fans of other teams on this forum before and will again.