• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Real X-Factors

RonMexico

I saw something on nba.com that was very interesting. They were saying that the real x-factor will be either Marvin or Beasley. Whichever team has their respective player playing well will have the edge in the series. They both have about the same stats but Beasley has been playing way better than Marvin the last half of the season. I think that Johnson and Wade will somewhat cancel each other out and it'll come down to either Beasley or Marvin. I still think we have an edge on the heat even if Marvin doesn't play too great. I just thought this was an interesting take on the series and maybe a point that has been overlooked. What do you guys think if this is true? or does it even have any validity?

I saw something on nba.com that was very interesting. They were saying that the real x-factor will be either Marvin or Beasley. Whichever team has their respective player playing well will have the edge in the series. They both have about the same stats but Beasley has been playing way better than Marvin the last half of the season. I think that Johnson and Wade will somewhat cancel each other out and it'll come down to either Beasley or Marvin. I still think we have an edge on the heat even if Marvin doesn't play too great. I just thought this was an interesting take on the series and maybe a point that has been overlooked. What do you guys think if this is true? or does it even have any validity?

I really don't think it has any validity....Smoove is the X-factor....If he spooks Wade out of the paint we win .....easy.

Though Beasley hasn't done it all season, after watching Rose's introduction into the playoffs I fear that he in turn will try to show why there was a debate over who should go #1 last summer. I'm not sure that he cares since he seems to be a very laid back player but if "B-Easy" is conscious of this he might be scary OR in an attempt to one up Rose he mentally cripples himself. I'm hoping for the latter.

I would be surprised if Marvin contributed in a significant way consistently after being out. It will take time for him to come up to speed.

I'm expecting Marvin to contribute. He needs to peform at the level he did prior to his injury, stastically on offense and his defense. I believe if the doc's didn't think his back would be near 100% they would have shut him down. He got a couple games under his belt and has had enough practice time to get his legs back. I hope so at least, the Hawks need him.