• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

FU PP!

TheFormerJJBacker

Hey Fellas -

Long time, no post. I've said it before - ya'll's negativety and knee-jerk analysis drives me a little batty... but I figured this site would be united on the eve of Game One.

I checked a few times, but was shocked to see no one bring it up (I guess ya'll only hate on our players on the reg)...

Celts lost today - but had PP hit both free throws in the closing seconds - Celts could have won.

I couldn't have been the only Squawker doing the choke sign to my TV today, right?

Remember after Joe missed a free-throw in the REGULAR SEASON vs. the Celts and PP did the choke sign to the crowd and was shaking his head "no?"

Hotlanta (to name the memorable hater on this board) started a thread that went at least 6 or seven pages deep about how Joe choked?

Didn't it feel good to see PP miss that second free throw? Isn't it awesome to see PP become the old PP without KG around? I love it. This is the same dude that knocked JJ last year because only players from winning teams should be all-stars, etc? I hate that punk.

Anyhew - I'm sure Phillips will be rocking tomorrow... just wanted to get my Celtic hate in while they last...

GO HAWKS!!!!

PS - All this "D-Wade can beat them by himself" garbage has to get Woody's Army a little angry right? Make a statement tomorrow, boys!!!

PPS - Youtube clip below is hilarious... especially the final few seconds...

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

No you are not the only one , i was waiting for that the whole game... I was screaming at my TV : CHoke b*tch Choke, and he did... He made my day... What a biatch Paulina is... I made a thread over at realgm, Hawks board but that Mavs fan erased it...

Anyways watching Paulina choke at the line = Priceless!

LOL. I posted PP choking on Twitter and my Facebook. I was so happy. He also choked in the overtime and he got bailed out when he lost the ball out of bounds and the refs said that Noah touched it.

DOWN WITH BOSTON.

Ive always said KG is the Celtics. PP can not lead this team anywhere. He has tried and failed. He NEEDS KG.

Hey Fellas -

Long time, no post. I've said it before - ya'll's negativety and knee-jerk analysis drives me a little batty... but I figured this site would be united on the eve of Game One.

I checked a few times, but was shocked to see no one bring it up (I guess ya'll only hate on our players on the reg)...

Celts lost today - but had PP hit both free throws in the closing seconds - Celts could have won.

I couldn't have been the only Squawker doing the choke sign to my TV today, right?

Remember after Joe missed a free-throw in the REGULAR SEASON vs. the Celts and PP did the choke sign to the crowd and was shaking his head "no?"

Hotlanta (to name the memorable hater on this board) started a thread that went at least 6 or seven pages deep about how Joe choked?

Didn't it feel good to see PP miss that second free throw? Isn't it awesome to see PP become the old PP without KG around? I love it. This is the same dude that knocked JJ last year because only players from winning teams should be all-stars, etc? I hate that punk.

Anyhew - I'm sure Phillips will be rocking tomorrow... just wanted to get my Celtic hate in while they last...

GO HAWKS!!!!

PS - All this "D-Wade can beat them by himself" garbage has to get Woody's Army a little angry right? Make a statement tomorrow, boys!!!

PPS - Youtube clip below is hilarious... especially the final few seconds...

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

As people know, I'm more of a elitist, but I hope Boston losses. Boy has Ray Allen beeen a terrible layoff performer or what?

I love how Pierce was basically whining after EVERY SINGLE SHOT he took in the 4th and OT. Even if he made the shot, he was crying for the foul. The only time that he got fouled was when Noah fouled him (which was an amazingly stupid play by Noah. Everybody in the building except for Noah knew that if Pierce is going to take the final shot, he's probably gonna try to get fouled as well.) and took Pierce to the FT line, where he choked.

That, my friends, is called karma. I definitely did the choke sign in my living room.

• Premium Member

My brother texted me when he chocked. That's karma for you. Him laughing at JJ and saying he choked on his way to the bench sealed it for me. The guy is a classless hack who can dish it out but can't take it. Remember the "gang sign" incident after Horf showed him up? He was fine talking trash out there against us and predicting a sweep, but he couldn't take it when Horf gave it back to him in a win. He went after Horf and threw "menacing gestures" as he was being held back by his teammates. Really? A gang sign? You're a multi-millionaire you wuss!!!