• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: ITS TIME HAWK FANS..PLAYOFF TIME BABY

tonegully

Damn impressive win tonight!! If we could play 75% of this way on the road we'd have a real shot at going deep into the playoffs. Of course since we haven't won a series in a decade I'm still nervous about this series but I loved seeing us blow the Heat out tonight.

Let's not get TOO hyped over one game. We played one helluva game...and everything that could have gone right, did.

However, we still have to play two games in Miami. We got on a roll fairly early, and that allowed the crowd to get into it, which in turn allowed us to feed off of it. We will not have that advantage in Miami. I do say though, if we continue to play like this, us playing @ Miami won't even matter.

We held Wade under 20 pts on 8/21 shooting, had balanced scoring throughout, held them to 37% shooting, and outrebounded 50-35.

Hawks in the playoffs: Where blowouts happen.

That's what the Hawks are capable of doing to make this a very easy series. It's just a matter of them keeping the intensity high throughout.

Exactly. Woodson had better be repeating the same thing that he told this team last year after their wins: "DON'T BE SATISFIED."

They gotta come focused and ready again on Wednesday so that they can hopefully go up 2-0.

Gotta give some big props to Bibby. Sure he didn't have a Rondo/Parker type of PG to guard but Bibby was huge and man was he setting up Josh to get the crowd hyped with those monster dunks or what!

I also like what Woody had to say after the 3rd about us needing to take the game back over in the 4th and how he was disappointed that the Heat won the 3rd quarter (even though they only outscored us by 1 and we were still up 19).

Oh and huge props to Big Al tonight for being such a force on defense in the paint. When he and Josh are both swatting shots we're major trouble for teams that like to score in the paint.

JJ and Flip combined for 17 pts on 8-26 shooting. The hawks were 4-14 from 3. Pretty scary they still got a blowout.

Smith and Horford owned the Heat on both ends.

Not that I like it when JJ shoots like that but I'd greatly prefer a team that owns the paint than having a team that relies heavily on the outside shot.

The Zaza hate hurts me, he played his game, and that is all he can do.

He had a few sloppy drives sure, but his first jumper was a good look that went in and out. He set a nice pick, but got called for the offensive foul, am i the only one who saw the guy running through the pick throw his arms at zaza's face as he ran at him?

Zaza is clumsy, the average fan hates clumsy players. That's why Zaza gets hate, that's why Marvin gets hate regardless of his draft position blunder. That is why Mutombo is not appreciated by Atlanta fans like he should be. The average fan just hates clumsiness. The more in-depth fan loves production moreso, that's just the way it is.

Edited by nbasuperstar40