• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Merged: On My Way

Brotha2ThaNite

As I type to you all on my t-mobile G1 I'm driving down i75 going to pick up my son at Emory University and then we are heading to Phillips Arena.

I'm going early because I'm having someone let me in early.

I will be taking pics too of everything tonight which I will share with you all.

I have already takin the first pic..... of my car with my Hawks flag flying :worshippy:

GO HAWKS!!!

I was sitting right behind the Hawks bench until the end of the first half..... that when the people who really bought the tickets for those sits came...lol

So now my son and I are sitting in sec 215 row D. The real good news is that I got JJ to sign my JJ

jersey

Congrats on the autograph and the first half of great seats. I sat in 213 this year and they were still great seats. Not a bad seat in Phillips actually, but still.

Oh, and one more thing. . . . GO REDSKINS!!!! (yeah, I see the logo. . . . hater) lol

As I type to you all on my t-mobile G1 I'm driving down i75 going to pick up my son at Emory University and then we are heading to Phillips Arena.

I'm going early because I'm having someone let me in early.

I will be taking pics too of everything tonight which I will share with you all.

I have already takin the first pic..... of my car with my Hawks flag flying :worshippy:

GO HAWKS!!!

I hope you weren't typing while driving, haha. Sounds awesome that JJ signed your jersey. I'm jealous.