• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Philly pulls a stunner

DrReality

• Premium Member
They sure did a number on the Magic. And Youung sure came beack from his injury strong.

Nah...

It was Stan Van Gundy's fault. Magic up by 17 in the third. He allows Howard to leave for what seems like 20 minutes... when Howard comes back, the lead is down to 8 and Philly has great momentum.

IF Howard is healthy, Orlando still wins this series.

But that said, that side of the EC playoffs sucks.

when we beat Cleveland in the 2nd round, we will have a cake walk against whoever comes out of that side.

Nah...

It was Stan Van Gundy's fault. Magic up by 17 in the third. He allows Howard to leave for what seems like 20 minutes... when Howard comes back, the lead is down to 8 and Philly has great momentum.

IF Howard is healthy, Orlando still wins this series.

But that said, that side of the EC playoffs sucks.

when we beat Cleveland in the 2nd round, we will have a cake walk against whoever comes out of that side.

Boston with Garnett is still very tough to beat. And they still have HCA. We'll probably make it more interesting than last year but it won't be a cake walk.

Chicago is playing with a mediocre playoff team in Boston right now since they don't have Garnett.

have you guys notice, royal ivey is a different player? he's still playing around 10, 15 minutes but those are meaningful, more meaningful minutes. and he's now shooting 3s too. i'm not saying he's going to be an allstar and everything, i'm just saying he's not as bad as we thought he was.

have you guys notice, royal ivey is a different player? he's still playing around 10, 15 minutes but those are meaningful, more meaningful minutes. and he's now shooting 3s too. i'm not saying he's going to be an allstar and everything, i'm just saying he's not as bad as we thought he was.

I did notice that! The announcers made a reference to your point as well. Good to see Ivey expand his game. While he was a Hawk, he struggled with a wide open 15 footer...let alone a three.

As far as Van Gundy, I've watched the Magic a ton this year. Nothing ever seems to be his fault. He's an intense coach, but there is always an excuse. I understand that the players have to be held accountable for blowing a 20 point lead, but some of that blame needs to be reflected on the head coach. More over, he needs to man up in the media and motivate his players instead of belittling them...