• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

One thing I hope you didn't miss.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Wade began working the refs. There's going to be a lot of pressure on the refs to give Wade calls. Fortunately for us, their coach is young... if Pat Riley was on the bench, Wade would have definitely got more calls.

We need to understand that we won't be able to play Wade and Lebron physically in these first two rounds. I say take as much as the refs will give us...

I mentioned this over at Peachtreehoops.com: We now call Wade "The Nature Boy" because he over-sells every bit of contact he gets. Last night everyone in my living room went "WHOOOOOOO!" whenever he bitched or flopped.

• Premium Member
I mentioned this over at Peachtreehoops.com: We now call Wade "The Nature Boy" because he over-sells every bit of contact he gets. Last night everyone in my living room went "WHOOOOOOO!" whenever he bitched or flopped.

ATLANTA (AP) - This is why the Atlanta Hawks wanted to start the playoffs at home.

With Josh Smith delivering one rim-shaking dunk after another and plenty of teammates chipping in, the Hawks made Miami look like a one-man team, running Dwyane Wade and the Heat ragged for a 90-64 blowout in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference playoff series Sunday night.

Wade scored 19 points - 11 below his NBA-leading average - and only one other Miami even reached double figures as the Hawks tied a franchise record for fewest points allowed in a playoff game. Wade spent much of the night on his backside or complaining to the referees, his frustration growing as the Hawks turned the opener to the best-of-7 series into a laugher before halftime.

Smith scored 23 points and every other Atlanta starter also was in double figures. Wade made just 8 of 21 shots,

Game 2 is Wednesday night in Atlanta.