• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Miami just might implode.

Diesel

• Premium Member

From the Miami Herald.

"Udonis Haslem had already ripped into his teammates during a decisive 27-10 Hawks run in the second quarter, so he didn't need to drive the point home in the locker room afterwards. But it was clear that the team was upset, maybe as much with each other as with the result.

Part of Haslem's rant had to do with ball movement, or lack thereof. And that had to particularly hit home for Wade and Beasley, who combined for 23 of the Heat's 37 first-half shot attempts.

Haslem didn't appear to be speaking to anyone in particular, but based on the way teammates were consoling Beasley, he appeared to take it personally.

And based on the way Wade played in the third quarter, he might have assumed he was the target of the rant as well."

Did you wonder why Wade suddenly stopped shooting in the 2nd half.

Keep up the good defense Hawks!!!

• Premium Member
From the Miami Herald.

Did you wonder why Wade suddenly stopped shooting in the 2nd half.

Keep up the good defense Hawks!!!

aren't you the same guy that wanted to trade for JO?

He's also the guy who thought Shelden Williams was the best pick, just as I did at the time.

If you post on here long enough you're bound to be wrong on some things. You hit some homeruns sandwiched between some strike outs.

• Premium Member
He's also the guy who thought Shelden Williams was the best pick, just as I did at the time.

If you post on here long enough you're bound to be wrong on some things. You hit some homeruns sandwiched between some strike outs.

well I'm starting to re-think the whole "Acie Law is the truff" thing.

• Premium Member
well I'm starting to re-think the whole "Acie Law is the truff" thing.

Welcome to reality brother! But seriously though, we shouldn't give up on the guy yet. He has the tools, he just has to put them together in the league. I almost wish we had let him play in the NBDL some.

• Premium Member

Actually, I haven't said anything about JO? Neither did the article I quoted. You've just been waiting for that huh? But about JO... I'd still trade an un-useful player and a cap waste for a 7 footer with playoff experience... and shot blocking ability.

I thought Wade stop shooting in the 3rd quarter because his teammates were scared and i thought he was looking for someone to step up. Keep it up Miami.

Wade, who took just two shots in the third quarter, compounded Miami’s problems by turning it over eight times.

“I’m criticized if I take all the shots. I’m criticized if I don’t,” he said. “We had some careless turnovers. I had a lot of them.”

click

• Premium Member
Miami will play better in game 2.

I expect Miami will bring everything and the kitchen sink in game 2. However, if we beat them similarly to the way we did in game 1, it will really take the heart out of them.

Agreed. The Heat & Wade are going to come out with their best shot...but I've said this before: Our best shot is better than their best shot. We just have to maintain the energy and defensive prowess that was brought on Sunday. Hopefully we can get this to be 2-0 going into Miami. Lord knows we're gonna need any help we can get with how we play on the road.

Agreed. The Heat & Wade are going to come out with their best shot...but I've said this before: Our best shot is better than their best shot. We just have to maintain the energy and defensive prowess that was brought on Sunday. Hopefully we can get this to be 2-0 going into Miami. Lord knows we're gonna need any help we can get with how we play on the road.

Hellz yeah. Well put.

I thought Wade stop shooting in the 3rd quarter because his teammates were scared and i thought he was looking for someone to step up. Keep it up Miami.

That's what I think. I mentioned this in the chat room as the game was going on. It looked to be one of Kobe's old tactics, in which he plays just hard enough to be noticed, but not aggressive like he normally is.

After we extended the lead a little in the 3rd quarter, Wade knew it was a throw-away game. That's when the passive play started.