• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Have 1 extra ticket in Section 113

coachx

My little brother just backed out on going to the game tonight (what a loser, huh). I have no one to use the 3rd ticket on this short of notice. Me and my pops are using the other 2 tickets.

Anyone want a ticket in section 113 for the face value of $95.00 ? Seasts in that section are sold out as of right now.

PM me if your interested. We can meet in CNN Center or in front of Phillips Arena.

Edited by coachx

Russ...

I wasnt planning on going, but if you are going to dump the ticket, I would take it so it wouldn't go to waste.

Most I can pay though would be $25. Just putting it out there.......call me if it's late and you can't sell it for what you want. At lease you'll get something and I might also buy you a beer! :)

Plus, the Hawks haven't lost any home playoff games I have went to!

Edited by JackB1

Russ...

I wasnt planning on going, but if you are going to dump the ticket, I would take it so it wouldn't go to waste.

Most I can pay though would be $25. Just putting it out there.......call me if it's late and you can't sell it for what you want. At lease you'll get something and I might also buy you a beer! :)

Plus, the Hawks haven't lost any home playoff games I have went to!

No problem. I would have called you but thought you had a ticket in Sec 217 for Game 2.

If I don't have any luck getting some back out of it I will call you around 7:00 or so.

No problem. I would have called you but thought you had a ticket in Sec 217 for Game 2.

If I don't have any luck getting some back out of it I will call you around 7:00 or so.

Nope, I never got those.

Call me if you can't sell it, but dont give it away! You can leave it for me at Will call and I can get there in 20 mins from my house.

Nope, I never got those.

Call me if you can't sell it, but dont give it away! You can leave it for me at Will call and I can get there in 20 mins from my house.

Lrenfro just said he would take it at the face value of $95.

Lrenfro, see you in CNN Center around 7:00 ! I have not met him before buts its alwayse good to sit by a fellow "squawker."

Jack, if you get a wild hair and decide to go at the last minute give me a call.

Edited by coachx