• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A little help for tonight

Atlantaholic

• Premium Member

I'm gonna be missing the game tonight, I have an exam at 7:00 pm central. Last exam I had for this class took three hours to complete so more than likely I'll be missing all the game.

We don't have NBA playoffs on tv here in mexico so I can't have someone tape the game for me, my only hope of watching the game is downloading a Torrent (which takes to damn long) or catching a stream somwhere.

I remember someone had posted a site that offered streaming games (that uploaded games a couple of hours after they had finished). Do any of you remember the name of the website and whether or not they have been uploading playoff games?

Edited by Atlantaholic

I'm gonna be missing the game tonight, I have an exam at 7:00 pm central. Last exam I had for this class took three hours to complete so more than likely I'll be missing all the game.

We don't have NBA playoffs on tv here in mexico so I can't have someone tape the game for me, my only hope of watching the game is downloading a Torrent (which takes to damn long) or catching a stream somwhere.

I remember someone had posted a site that offered streaming games (that uploaded games a couple of hours after they had finished). Do any of you remember the name of the website and whether or not they have been uploading playoff games?

Yeah I'm stuck at work tonight and would love a radio/ stream link. Won't get home till midnight and don't wanna stay up till 2 to watch the dvr of it.

Yeah I'm stuck at work tonight and would love a radio/ stream link. Won't get home till midnight and don't wanna stay up till 2 to watch the dvr of it.

I don't know about TV but if you click on the "LISTEN LIVE" link at the bottom of the scoreboard on every page on Hawksquawk it will take you to the NBA.com radio links page for the home and away broadcasts.

Edit - you can try the link on this page as well, though I've never used it myself I've heard it's reliable ... http://atdhe.net/6497/watch-miami-vs-atlanta ... keep in mind that the feed won't work until the game starts and until that time you might get a re-direct or something.

it's gotten ridiculously hard to get anything online now. There's been a sweeping crackdown over the past 6 months.

Yeah what sucks is I work in the data center underground in a big building in Alpharetta. There is no getting 790 the zone down here or any other radio station. So if I can't get something online I might as well be in Siberia.