• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Resist the temptation to overanalyze this loss.

mrhonline

• Premium Member

The Heat simply hit a TON of perimeter shots. There are few teams in the NBA who can beat the Heat when they can't miss from three like this, particularly if Wade is hot from outside.

The final death blows were the outside jumpers that Haslem hit. Those were back-breakers.

Such is the NBA, though. Gonna have to win one on the road.

Edited by mrhonline

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody noticed that it takes either extremely bad performances by us or extremely GREAT performances by them to beat us? The one game that we lost to them in Miami, we scored 27 points in the first half of that game. This game, it took Wade playing out of his mind and the rest of the team shooting out of their mind for them to beat us.

Trust me, we are the better team, and the times that they have beaten us this year have come via freak occurrences. We are not going to lose this series.

In before Hotlanta comes in to spread a lot of hate.

lol, that man is probably writing a manifesto as we speak.

Edited by LOL_Hawks

• Premium Member
The Heat simply hit a TON of perimeter shots. There are few teams in the NBA who can beat the Heat when they can't miss from three like this, particularly if Wade is hot from outside.

The final death blows were the outside jumpers that Haslem hit. Those were back-breakers.

I just want to know why Flip played so much and Marvin so little?

We are better than them. But until they want to take some pride and play some defense then we are going to lose. They hit a record number of three pointers but over half of them was wide open 3s. On one Smoove just jogged out there and didnt even try to jump. I wish Woody wouldve took him out the game for that crap.

We are a running team, when are our players going to understand that our offense comes from the turnovers on defense? We are not a half court team.

I think our players put forth a terrible show of effort tonight infront of the fans.

I'll put it simple:

-Bad defense

-Uninspired play

-Joe Johnson is one of the worst number 1 options in the NBA. He showed his value tonight completely. He couldn't even make free throws out there.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I'll put it simple:

-Bad defense

-Uninspired play

-Joe Johnson is one of the worst number 1 options in the NBA. He showed his value tonight comletely. He couldn't even make free throws out there.

WHOOMP! There it is!

Oh yeah, that's right. The free throws DEFINITELY killed us tonight. The thing that kills budding runs the most is missed opportunities. Missing 2 FTs and not getting the ball back afterwards is as good as a turnover. We had 2 turnovers from bad FT shooting tonight, IIRC.

I'll put it simple:

-Bad defense

-Uninspired play

-Joe Johnson is one of the worst number 1 options in the NBA. He showed his value tonight completely. He couldn't even make free throws out there.

-Agree

-Agree

-Disagree except for the FT's part. JJ is more of a #2 then a #1 but he is not the worst or even close.

When does hate equal truth nowadays? Because all I saw in that post of his was good points.

This team gets on my nerves, but I can't STAND JOE anymore. I'm even going to trade Joe on my video game even if it hurts my cap and shyt. I don't want any part of him anytime or anywhere. I hate that guy with a flat out passion. He is just a flat out coward of a player. Missing shots is bad enough. But they dude can't hit free throws. FREE THROWS. It's not like he had a really good game one either. He's barely played in like the last 1 or 2. But he still plays like this?

This team gets on my nerves, but I can't STAND JOE anymore. I'm even going to trade Joe on my video game even if it hurts my cap and shyt. I don't want any part of him anytime or anywhere. I hate that guy with a flat out passion. He is just a flat out coward of a player. Missing shots is bad enough. But they dude can't hit free throws. FREE THROWS. It's not like he had a really good game one either. He's barely played in like the last 1 or 2. But he still plays like this?

Man thats pretty harsh, you mustve loved Joe before, or else you wouldnt really care if he did bad.