• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

IM SO UPSET WITH OUR PLAYERS

tonegully

Im so upset right now with our players efforts tonight. Where do i begin?

1. Free throw shooting...TERRIBLE. I thought you learned how to shoot those in junior high school. We left so many points on the board its crazy. JJ missed his usual crunch time free throws.

2. Where is Marvin? Why is Flip in the game when is shooting horrible. Marvin was doing a little better than Flip was but Marvin never came back no time in the 4th quarter.

3. NO ENERGY. Im tired of hearing players say they thrive off the crowd. The Hawks didnt come hungry at all. They were terrible. No second efforts going after the ball or rebound. They didnt give the crowd nothing to get rowdy about until the 4th quarter.

4. Wide open 3 pointers. Where was our perimeter defense at. No one wanted to go out there and check them

5. Where was Mario and Speedy. Miami was slowing the pace down on purpose and We let them. Down 17 points whats wrong with putting Speedy or Mario to increase the tempo. Putting someone out there who is hungry to play and get some energy going.

6. JJ...he just let me down. He is no Kobe or Lebron by far.

Overall besides Bibby and Marvin...Our team was freaking terrible. From the 1st to the last whistle. I hope this but whipping will get these dude refocused on the task at hand and understand the we need to play defense because our offense stems from it.