• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Was anyone really surprised by tonight's game?

PatheticATLfan

Lets face it...we have had complacent moments all years long. This team is like a mixed bag of fruit. You shake it up..dump a piece out...it might be an apple...it may be a grapefruit. You never know on a night to night basis what you will get. I thought

Flip's play hurt us tonight. The 1 on 3 is getting a little old. FTs FTs Fts...we have seen it all year. Also..you have to get the ball out of Wade's hands before he torches you as bad as he did tonight. One on one guarding him with Flip Murray?? Ahhh...i like the Heat's chances with that matchup. I thought we played about the same defensively but Wade was not going to the hole tonight. He was content to shoot jumpers which was bad news for us. All those open looks that Miami missed in the first game were falling tonight. Now we have to go to Miami and win a game as well as protect homecourt the rest of the way. Can we do it?? Who knows...but this series tonight just took a HUGE shift in Miami's favor and now it feels like we are hanging on for dear life.