• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

After 2 Awful Games How Will This Series Unfold

Highpozt2

Where are we as Hawks fans Right Now??  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member
If they do Woody is gone --- and there are a lot of coaches floating including Avery, Van Gundy etc.

Avery or Gundy would do better

• Premium Member

I think we will still win this series based on the fact that we are the better team. I refuse to believe that we will continue to play like this. We will come out mad the next game and hopefully run away with it on their home floor. However, if we don't win this series and appear to totally give up or give in, the coach has to go.

I think we will still win this series based on the fact that we are the better team. I refuse to believe that we will continue to play like this. We will come out mad the next game and hopefully run away with it on their home floor. However, if we don't win this series and appear to totally give up or give in, the coach has to go.

Before last game I was confident we have more talent and I still know the Hawks have more talent 1-12 --- were my confidence waivers is coaching and the Hawks inconsistencies regarding playing with fervor. The Hawks coaching staff has not made game to game adjustments and the Hawks look lost on both offense and defense. Maybe because this is a must win they will wake-up.

This team is not going to win 3 straight games against the Heat. So best case scenario is game 7.

I think the next game is critical if the Hawks win they get renewed confidence and probably make a series of it --- and of course if the lose then the already waning confidence will be gone completely not only for the series but with Woodys ability to get much more from this roster. That means a new coaching staff for next year good or bad??

• Premium Member

I've got a bad feeling about this series. Apparently the Hawks did not see the need to acquire a O'Neal at the trade deadline. What did Miami give up? O'Neal is a key in this series and will continue to be. ZaZa is a joke, he is nothing more than a 15 minute backup.

I'll say Hawks in 7, even though I voted that I had no idea.

I think Game 4 may be the most important game in JJ's career. If he has another lackluster game and the Hawks get blown out, people are really going to start dogging this cat on a national media scale. I wouldn't be surprised if Skip Bayless does exactly that, on First Take tomorrow.

This cat HAS TO STEP UP and match Wade's energy and effectiveness. If he doesn't, we're dead.

I've got a bad feeling about this series. Apparently the Hawks did not see the need to acquire a O'Neal at the trade deadline. What did Miami give up? O'Neal is a key in this series and will continue to be. ZaZa is a joke, he is nothing more than a 15 minute backup.

They gave up Marion, which isn't exactly nothing.

I don't want Jermaine f***ing O'Neal.

I'll say Hawks in 7, even though I voted that I had no idea.

I think Game 4 may be the most important game in JJ's career. If he has another lackluster game and the Hawks get blown out, people are really going to start dogging this cat on a national media scale. I wouldn't be surprised if Skip Bayless does exactly that, on First Take tomorrow.

This cat HAS TO STEP UP and match Wade's energy and effectiveness. If he doesn't, we're dead.

I agree, The most important for JJ and for Woody and this coaching staff --- I think Woody would have to show well into the second round to hold on to his position. With the offense stagnant it would take a super dynamic 1 game adjustment to save this series and his job.