• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This series is showing us the direction we need to take!

Wurider05

It seems that Marvin is the only one willing to take the ball to the hole on a consistent basis. I mean he draws contact and gets to the line most of the time.

Now with everyone shooting jumpers it is usually one and done. I watched Smoove take wide open jumpers when he had a clear path to the basket. I mean these guys are scared to death of contact.

Don't get mad at JJ he is just playing how he has been playing most of the year!

I knew that Woody's lack of offensive would hurt us in the playoff. 20 seconds of dribbling in iso then a kick out to a player where the only option he has is to shoot.

Our backcourt was 10 for 30!!!

Woody and/or Smoove have to go. At this point It wouldn't hurt me if neither was here next season. Hell toss in Bibby too. We need to build around JJ/Marv/Horf/Zaza

If Bibby is a quarter-step slower than he is now when next year starts, he has to go. Even a coach as green as Spoelstra is confident that you can exploit Bibby's inability to stay in front of dribblers and close out shooters. And he's gonna demand more money? The Knicks already have two point guards.