• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Those who has Supported Woody.

Brotha2ThaNite

This is not a jab at any of you but I really would like to know who is standing with Woody.

The one person who I have seen back him is Dolfan.... sorry man. lol :tease:

I just don't understand how Woody can still be the coach after this year. We had the NBA in our hands after game 1 but like so many times this year and last year we came right back out playing just shameful ball.

We just don't come out and have a bad game.... We always come out and look like we have never played B-ball before.

This team has all the talent in their starting 5. I refuse to believe we are this bad.

I do believe, like most people say, including the experts, we do not have any discipline, or offense schemes.

The key is discipline. I know Woody tries but these players are at the point where they do not listen to him much at all.

If the ASG ever want to start making some money they better get a hard nose coach in here.

I think Woody for his year and work but it's time to move on even if we do make it to the second round.

We are a 3 seed!

I know it's hard for you to prove your point after these bad losses but if you stand by Woody please tell us why?

THANKS!

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

I'm not a Woodrow supporter per se but I can look at it objectively though which many of you seem to lack the ability to do.

This team isn't better than a 47 win team. They are what they are.

Jermaine O'Neal is playing the best basketball he has all year and Joe Johnson has 41 points in 3 games.

3 GAMES!!!!

The Hawks picked a bad time to play poorly but in the end the players are the ones on the hook to perform. They aren't performing right now.

Flip Saunders was available until recently. Avery Johnson is available now. They failed with superior teams.

I think most of you want to change just for the sake of changing. Not having any direction is why this franchise hasn't won a road playoff game in over 10 years.

I'm not a Woodrow supporter per se but I can look at it objectively though which many of you seem to lack the ability to do.

This team isn't better than a 47 win team. They are what they are.

Jermaine O'Neal is playing the best basketball he has all year and Joe Johnson has 41 points in 3 games.

3 GAMES!!!!

The Hawks picked a bad time to play poorly but in the end the players are the ones on the hook to perform. They aren't performing right now.

Flip Saunders was available until recently. Avery Johnson is available now. They failed with superior teams.

I think most of you want to change just for the sake of changing. Not having any direction is why this franchise hasn't won a road playoff game in over 10 years.

You are right! That is where I totally disagree with you.

I think this time is a 47 or better team. I know I am going to get hell for saying this but BK knew last year this team was not discipline enough. That is why he wanted to let Woody go last year. This team is ready to fly but do not have that next level focus they need.

You are right! That is where I totally disagree with you. I think this time is a 47 or better team. I know I am going to get hell for saying this but BK knew last year this team was not discipline enough. That is why he wanted to let Woody go last year. This team is ready to fly but do not have that next level focus they need.

?

Anyone watch the little feature just now on FSN about behind the scenes on a recent Hawks road trip? Woody was making a speech at halftime and not one player was paying attention; He told Zaza something as he was coming out of the game and Zaza seemed to just roll his eyes.. it looks like he lost this team's respect a long time ago. Hopefully, the players only meeting will be enough to get them fired up and working together moreso than anything the coach could say.