Admin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love seeing Smith shoot jumpers.

Look what happens when he passes up the jumper and drives, he gets an assist and Pachomp gets an easy bucket.

And according to Fratello the entire Hawks bench stood up and cheered when he did that.

Smoove pulling up over and over again, over the foul limit with 7 minutes left giving Miami who knows how many free throws. Fouling Miami's fall away shots with no chance to go in.

At the break its 10-7, we should be up by 10. Wade has airballed 2 and they have missed 3 free throws. Expect Miami to get it together and route the Hawks. We look terrible with the exception of the one smith drive and dish to zaza.

Smoove pulling up over and over again, over the foul limit with 7 minutes left giving Miami who knows how many free throws. Fouling Miami's fall away shots with no chance to go in.

At the break its 10-7, we should be up by 10. Wade has airballed 2 and they have missed 3 free throws. Expect Miami to get it together and route the Hawks. We look terrible with the exception of the one smith drive and dish to zaza.

Update: We look great except for Joe. He looks like he took a lot of valium before the game. Our defense looks absolutely great, especially Smoove. Smoove is the reason we have this 7 point lead. The Heat will still win though and remember this play as to why:

At the end of the quarter, Zaza got fouled underneath the basket but there was a no call. Wade leaked and dunked with 0.9 seconds left. Instead of up 11 we are up 7. A 4 point swing because of officials. Wade will take this over in the second quarter and the rest of the game.

3-1 Heat taking it back to the Atl.

Edited by AtlMoveTheBallMore

What do you expect? We get run over and no foul is called. We breath on them and it's consecutive 4 point plays. Then Flip gets breathed on just like James Jones did and no call.

Those calls weren't that bad and they only got about 2 points from them anyway. Joe Johnson needs to step up and earn his money.

Sooooo, I'm pretty sure we got hosed on those 4 point plays. Bibby did not even touch that fool and they called a foul. Complete bullsh-t.

Then we take almost the same exact shot, the same exact thing happens, and there's no call. The last 4 minutes of that quarter was basically a huge make-up to the Heat for making poor little Wade mad. I am pissed right now. PISSED.

Sooooo, I'm pretty sure we got hosed on those 4 point plays. Bibby did not even touch that fool and they called a foul. Complete bullsh-t.

Then we take almost the same exact shot, the same exact thing happens, and there's no call. The last 4 minutes of that quarter was basically a huge make-up to the Heat for making poor little Wade mad. I am pissed right now. PISSED.

The guy made the shots. Those two calls accounted for 2 points. What about all the other points the Hawks let go unanswered? Don't blame this on the refs.