Merged: Game 4 Game Thread

Admin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the Hawks to win as much as anybody, but I'm not about to blame the refs for them being embarrassed by a less talented squad.

Just so I can understand your position are you okay with the foul calls tonight?

And I also want to add that without Marvin the Hawks are NOT as talented as the Heat are.

Just so I can understand your position are you okay with the foul calls tonight?

And I also want to add that without Marvin the Hawks are NOT as talented as the Heat are.

I'm not happy at all with the Hawks playing such poor defense, no.

But I have no problem with anything the refs have done so far.

Really? Why do the Heat have around 10 more FT attempts them?

Because the Heat don't enjoy fouling jump shooters.

I'm not happy at all with the Hawks playing such poor defense, no.

But I have no problem with anything the refs have done so far.

That's amazing. We must be watching a different game.

Because the Heat don't enjoy fouling jump shooters.

Damn I just fouled Wade on that shot. Well according to how the fouls were called in that 2nd quarter I did.

Whatever man, I can understand emotions are clouding your judgment. Being an Atlanta fan since birth I have become numb to failure.

Yeah, they're clouding my judgment but not yours. OK.

True, I've only been a Hawks fan for 23 years so I'm sure I don't understand failure.

Even my female roommate is bitching about the refs.

I would expect a female to. ;)

Anyway, as disappointing as the end of the 2nd was if they can hold on here we're back to even with 2 home games to their 1. If that doesn't motivate them to play better then nothing will.

I would expect a female to. ;)

Anyway, as disappointing as the end of the 2nd was if they can hold on here we're back to even with 2 home games to their 1. If that doesn't motivate them to play better then nothing will.

Except for one thing...she has eyes. And even she can see some of those fouls were complete crap. The second 4-point play was one of the worst have seen in 28 years of watching, playing, reffing, and coaching basketball.

Josh Smith is THE dumbest player in the NBA.

Those refs are out to get him.

Oh I'm sorry I should have told you that I'm capable of seeing the good calls as well as the bad ones. You're apparently incapable of seeing anything as a bad call.

So lets hear it from all the people who think it is ok for Smith to shoot 3s.

If games like this with the entire basketball nation watching and criticizing him for shooting won't make him stop then I don't know what will. Other than a competent coach.