Merged: Game 4 Game Thread

Admin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely hope the Hawks don't leave Miami satisfied they took 1 of 2 games.

They played like garbage tonight, they were lucky Miami played worse.

To be fair, the Hawks would have massacred them if not for the refs. Ok, that was my last shot at the whiners.

Not ecstatic over this win, but at least we have the advantage again. Breathe easy for a minute and then take care of business. And stop shooting jumpers, Josh.

I feel strange right now. The Hawks just won a critical road playoff game and I feel like b!tchslapping almost all of the players. That game was a disgrace.

At this point, considering that they just snapped a 12-road-playoff-game losing streak, I am not complaining. I will take a W for the Hawks on the road any time that I can get it from that team.

With that said, the officiating was definitely the disgrace. One minute they'd let them play, then they'd call ticky tack fouls, then they'd let one team play their game and go ticky tack on the other, then vice-versa. Just very inconsistent officiating, but I guess I should've expected it since it's the playoffs and all.

I don't have a problem with him shooting a three when given the ball with 1-2 seconds on the shot clock...

That is just ridiculous. Let's try and put 2 and 2 together.

If Smith is standing behind the 3 point line that means the defense doesn't have to guard him. They can use 5 guys to guard 4 players, making it much tougher to score. Smith standing behind the 3 point line is what leads to last second desperation shots.

Smith has no business standing behind the 3 pt line in the first place.

Edited by exodus

If Smith is standing behind the 3 point line that means the defense doesn't have to guard him. They can use 5 guys to guard 4 players, making it much tougher to score. Smith standing behind the 3 point line is what leads to last second desperation shots.

Ex, you know I said that to bait you right? We've shared our opinions of this before...

Co-signed.

Remember when he shot that airball from the left corner? That was immediately after he'd hit a three that he knew was good leaving his hand. He spent the next possession hanging out on the perimeter and begging for the ball. Miami didn't guard him and Zaza ended up with the ball on the baseline and 3 seconds on the shot clock. His options were to try a fade-away over JO or to pass back to Josh Smith. Josh Smith responded by missing everything.

Remember when he shot that airball from the left corner? That was immediately after he'd hit a three that he knew was good leaving his hand. He spent the next possession hanging out on the perimeter and begging for the ball. Miami didn't guard him and Zaza ended up with the ball on the baseline and 3 seconds on the shot clock. His options were to try a fade-away over JO or to pass back to Josh Smith. Josh Smith responded by missing everything.

I wish the team just wouldn't pass to him when he is standing behind the arc. That seems to be the

only way to stop this insanity. Josh doesn't seem capable of controlling his own actions.