• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I've never been so angry about a win in my life....

Antmillennium

Glad to hear a voice of reason in this thread. The team is still very much a work in progress. Give these guys time to grow and stop whining because we aren't the Lakers or the Cavs. Both of those teams took turns sucking as well and had to rebuild. We've improved every season and still have a lot of room to go. Please, let it play out and stop coming out of the woodwork and whining after every loss or ugly win.

Anybody who is hating on the way the team is now because we aren't the Lakers or Cavs has to be delusional. I mean, it reminds me of the same folks that were pissed off when the Hawks lost the series to the Celtics last year, like we were the favorites or something.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who is hating on the way the team is now because we aren't the Lakers or Cavs has to be delusional. I mean, it reminds me of the same folks that were pissed off when the Hawks lost the series to the Celtics last year, like we were the favorites or something.

Actually we have gotten further than I thought we would with the BK/MW deal. Truly it comes down to the ridiculous JJ trade (which at least got us a solid SG) and "more importantly" a blind arsed luck pick by BK to take a local boy (Smoove) late in the first round. We are dang lucky that we are even in the playoffs with BK/Woody in charge.

:angel19:

Actually we have gotten further than I thought we would with the BK/MW deal. Truly it comes down to the ridiculous JJ trade (which at least got us a solid SG) and "more importantly" a blind arsed luck pick by BK to take a local boy (Smoove) late in the first round. We are dang lucky that we are even in the playoffs with BK/Woody in charge.

:computer8:

You don't pay attention very well. Go back and read the post. You'll see that I clearly said that there are differing combinations of talent and fire. Oh, and Chris Paul, Ben Gordon, and D. Williams have done far more than Joe Johnson has done this year in the playoffs.

Chris Paul's 4-point effort in his teams' 58-point loss was pretty impressive.

And actually, even though I don't agree with JJ being the decoy all the time, the fact that Miami is constantly doubling him has played into our hands pretty nicely. Well, except when Smith gets it from 15 out and does his "I'm Dale Ellis" routine. But if they're going to continue to do that, we'll probably continue to burn the Heat (pun).

Chris Paul's 4-point effort in his teams' 58-point loss was pretty impressive.

And actually, even though I don't agree with JJ being the decoy all the time, the fact that Miami is constantly doubling him has played into our hands pretty nicely. Well, except when Smith gets it from 15 out and does his "I'm Dale Ellis" routine. But if they're going to continue to do that, we'll probably continue to burn the Heat (pun).

Yeah, anybody can point to one performance and act as if it proves some sort of point, when it actually doesn't. Again, I can point out a game where Josh Smith shot well from the 3-point line. It doesn't mean that he's a good 3-point shooter. However, the funny thing is that while you're pointing out a bad performance from CP3, you can't point out one good performance from Joe Johnson this postseason. Every GM in the NBA would take CP3 over Joe Johnson if they had their choice.

Edited by Antmillennium

Yeah, anybody can point to one performance and act as if it proves some sort of point, when it actually doesn't. Again, I can point out a game where Josh Smith shot well from the 3-point line. It doesn't mean that he's a good 3-point shooter. However, the funny thing is that while you're pointing out a bad performance from CP3, you can't point out one good performance from Joe Johnson this postseason. Every GM in the NBA would take CP3 over Joe Johnson if they had their choice.

No they wouldn't. They would take what their team needs, when it comes to two all-stars. I'm sure the GM's of Chicago, Portland, and Utah would love to have JJ over Chris Paul.

I'm sure you know why I don't think it's okay to call posters on here a name which attempts to insult them.

He calls OUR TEAM "crybaby millionaires", says that OUR TEAM "should be moved elsewhere", etc (I really could keep going).... But the mere mention of Notlanta is an insult? :no-no:

No they wouldn't. They would take what their team needs, when it comes to two all-stars. I'm sure the GM's of Chicago, Portland, and Utah would love to have JJ over Chris Paul.

You beat me to it...

I thought that much would be pretty self-explanatory. OK. For those who require a little more explanation: If you polled each GM around the league, and asked them who the better player is, every GM would say that Chris Paul is the better player. It's not even up for discussion.

He calls OUR TEAM "crybaby millionaires", says that OUR TEAM "should be moved elsewhere", etc (I really could keep going).... But the mere mention of Notlanta is an insult? :no-no:

Hotlanta has not violated the rules of this site in this thread. You have and have been warned about it. If you have a problem with it then take it up via PM otherwise I'll take that to mean you are going to comply and not bring it up again in the forums.

Hotlanta has not violated the rules of this site in this thread. You have and have been warned about it. If you have a problem with it then take it up via PM otherwise I'll take that to mean you are going to comply and not bring it up again in the forums.

You should see the PM I got. It was not very nice. I almost cried.

From laughing.

You should see the PM I got. It was not very nice. I almost cried.

From laughing.

I don't have an issue with what is said via PM (as long as it's not threatening bodily harm or something like that) as that's the place for it. If you feel it was inappropriate then let a mod know and we'll deal with it.

How? And thanks for erasing my post... Wish I had that kind of power.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by TheTrueSiete

How? And thanks for erasing my post... Wish I had that kind of power.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You were repeatedly warned, I deleted your previous antagonizing post but since you've decided to continue to press the issue your warning level has been increased and your account has been put on moderator preview.

I thought that much would be pretty self-explanatory. OK. For those who require a little more explanation: If you polled each GM around the league, and asked them who the better player is, every GM would say that Chris Paul is the better player. It's not even up for discussion.

Oh, my bad. I don't assume anything around here. I go with what is written down.

I don't have an issue with what is said via PM (as long as it's not threatening bodily harm or something like that) as that's the place for it. If you feel it was inappropriate then let a mod know and we'll deal with it.

Not necessary. I am a big boy, I can take it. Although a word of warning...he said he is going to stop being civil. So watch out!

Oh and apparently I fellate the male reproductive organ. So watch out!

Who says you can't count on Z having a monster game again?? He's the one that got us hype for last year's Boston series. He came up big in a make or break game here in Game 4. Let's see what happens the more important the games get. I've said he wasn't all that and a bag of Doritos from the get go, but I will hold out hope for the possibilities. . .