• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone see the replay on Jones 2nd 4 point play?

PatheticATLfan

LOL It's fixed guys. Can't you see that.....Can't let this series go less than 7.

Hmmmm we won the game how is it fixed in favor of Miami?

I just watched the

again and some of the comments regarding the officiating are ridiculous.

The 1st 4pt play was DEFINITELY a foul. Jones took away the shooter's landing space (Bruce Bowen style).

On the 2nd 4pt play there is no way for us to see from the camera angle and distance if Bibby fouls Jones. However the official (who is standing INBOUNDS in the right position) has a great look at it. The reason Bibby (or any teammates) barely argued is probably because he hit his elbow on the way up. This was also DEFINITELY a shooting foul because he started his habitual motion to shoot. If you have a better video then the one I posted please post it.

Why does a 14-0 run by the Heat have to be a conspiracy by the NBA for Wade or against the Hawks? Basketball is made of runs and the Heat did a great job of applying full court pressure and forcing turnovers.

Thank You Northcyde for looking at the plays objectively!

My thing is this. Bibby was jumping around like a damn grasshopper the entire game. He could've easily have been called for 2 fouls, when Wade pump faked, Bibby jumps, and Wade jumped into him, trying to get a foul call. The refs, while they usually call that, let it go both times for some reason.

Bibby's mistake was that he reached back with his arm, as he was going by Jones. Even if he didn't touch Jones, it does create the possibility that he may have hit him somewhere.

It may have been a bad call, but I blame Bibby for even putting himself in that situation.

The same goes with Solo jumping all out of control at Jones, on the first 4-point play.

- The reason Bibby didn't get a foul call was because he had landed from his shot and he turns his right hip slightly into the path of the defender. Then he flops to the ground.

- O'Neal was fumbling the ball the entire time and that is why it is NOT a travel. I questioned the play myself live but when they showed the replay he was clearly not in control of the ball.

- The Hawks committed 25 fouls to Miami's 27 fouls.