• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Seriously?

LOL_Hawks

I still find it positively hilarious how you had three players go from being a bunch of girls crying at their yearly individual failures get together and all of a sudden instead of being the guys you root for they become the Iceland douches taking on the mighty ducks.

Did you guys hear the whole Celtics organization whining after Game 4 about how two of the referees had "Chicago roots" and thus many calls weren't going their way? And they made a big deal about how some of the relatives of the referees were 'seen leaving the arena in Bulls gear'.. you think?? They live in Chicago!!

Edited by esimonds03

Did you guys hear the whole Celtics organization whining after Game 4 about how two of the referees had "Chicago roots" and thus many calls weren't going their way? And they made a big deal about how some of the relatives of the referees were 'seen leaving the arena in Bulls gear'.. you think?? They live in Chicago!!

Stern will be all over that if it is true. But Boston is a bunch of cry babies, including Danny Ainge.

I still find it positively hilarious how you had three players go from being a bunch of girls crying at their yearly individual failures get together and all of a sudden instead of being the guys you root for they become the Iceland douches taking on the mighty ducks.

That was a great quote.

Seriously.

Thumbs up for the Mighty Ducks reference.

Look at Ben Gordon just playing it cool... that's how you represent a UConn graduate, Ben! It's too bad his team lost the series though... and he kind of did terrible in the last few minutes of the final game. With that said, I'd still love to have Ben Gordon next year. He'd be a better and more exciting option than Kirk Hinrich, that's for sure, but what are the chances of the Bulls letting him go with an asking price that we would match with? That's why I think Kirk is the more realistic option... plus he is a better PG and plays terrific D.

Honestly KG needs to get T'd up from the bench.

I am all for physical play but trash talking players on the court when your wearing a suit on the sidelines in just lame. T him up refs !

No way he plays vs. Orlando on a bad knee. Not vs. Dwight Howard.

I hope Orlando destroys Boston. I really like Rondo and Allen but just can't stand KG and Pierce.