• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hell of a game so far

Admin

I love physical playoff basketball like this!! Just pray that Al isn't hurt too badly. Real proud of seeing him come out there and take his free throws but I had no idea he had to do that in order to be eligible to come back in.

GREAT effort by the entire team and Josh Smith is playing terrific and Joe FINALLY has it going.

Then we end the half with his name is Rio locking Dwade the punk up.

THESE are the Hawks that can play well against anyone. If they can ever get do so consistently...watch out!

Oh and yes, it is about time we played with some sustained physicality. Looks like that makes two opening round playoff series in a row where we get into near bench-clearing brawls. Looks like it had the same effect: Changed the entire texture of the game and set the tone for the remainder of the series. I got tired of this team being punked all the time. About time we bullied some team into submission.

THESE are the Hawks that can play well against anyone. If they can ever get do so consistently...watch out!

Oh and yes, it is about time we played with some sustained physicality. Looks like that makes two opening round playoff series in a row where we get into near bench-clearing brawls. Looks like it had the same effect: Changed the entire texture of the game and set the tone for the remainder of the series. I got tired of this team being punked all the time. About time we bullied some team into submission.

We just need to invite David Stern to more of our games that's all it is since we love to get physical in front of him. Solo weighs about as much as my laptop but he won't take crap from anyone and I love that about him.

exactly, theres a mental edge to every competition. You could call it a swagger or confidence. When miami tries to act like they are so good, thats when you lay wade on his but!! Not to hurt him, but to remind him we are still here!!