• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Buck Belue is telling it....

Brotha2ThaNite

Buck Belue got me dying laughing. Talking about the Heat and J-Smoove's Dunk.

Their producer is a Heat fan and he is mad at Smoove's missed dunk.

He told the producer, "if you want conservative go watch a baseball game. It's the Highlight factory baby! That's how we do it in our town." :friends1:

People or really over reacting.... What about Wade Jumping on the table, "This is my house!!"

I heard that on 790.

It is funny as hell. The same people saying it was over reacting are the same old f'd up a-holes saying Howard should be suspended. You wouldn't catch these people calling for Kobe,KG,LeBron,Wade being suspended if the script was flipped.

Edited by UltimaDragonReaver

It is funny as hell. The same people saying it was over reacting are the same old f'd up a-holes saying Howard should be suspended. You wouldn't catch these people calling for Kobe,KG,LeBron,Wade being suspended if the script was flipped.

Oh, for those who do not live here..... It's 680 the fan radio show

Yeah Dragon,

they was not saying any thing with when this was going on.....

http://www.nba.com/video/games/cavaliers/2....nba/index.html

:offtopic2:

Leave it to Buck to tell the truth, with a little sarcasm and overreaction mixed in. I second the motion. People went crazy at one boneheaded play, as if 100 other plays didn't happen. If these same people were fortunate enough to enjoy Atlanta's culture, they'd be cool enough to simply laugh at Josh and enjoy the win instead of over-analyzing a single play and crying about sportsmanship. In Josh's words "We aren't trying to make friends." This is a division foe, and I'm all for dominating them and looking good doing it. One of the problems with the NBA is a lack of true, intense rivalries. They try to make up weak rivalries with teams that are 1000 miles apart, or worse, in different conferences! Unless you play in the NFC Weak, I mean West, every team in the NFL has multiple, rabid rivals. I hope Miami remembers this game forever, leading to more fierce play in the future. They must realize that this is the capital of the Southeastern U.S. and we run s**t.

Wade wasn't so concerned for other people's feelings after dunks when he was throwing down windmills against the vastly outmanned teams from Canada or Lithuania this summer. These announcers saw that and said, "Oh my goodness, WADE IS BACK." They didn't say he was classless then, why is Josh classless for doing it against a more worth adversary?