• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Guys I have bad news

AtlMoveTheBallMore

• Premium Member

This thread has left me confused.

A couple of people have asked it to be locked, but I'm more tempted to leave it open in anticipation of the Hawks winning one of the next two games..

This thread is the anti-jinx we've all needed after Smith's blown dunk...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston up by 2, less than a minute left in OT. Gordon out and Rose is on a mission to ball hog his way to fame. Celtics going to win this one.

2nd OT but Derrick Rose is horrible. And he wants it all for himself. Gordon has fouled out. This is not going back to Boston.

Wow! How often is there a triple overtime in the playoffs?

They are connected because the NBA wants to see game 7's.

But now it looks like Chicago may win the game! This helps us a lot!

Oh wow, I really hope this guy doesn't say anything else about statistics. Well maybe this board needs some comic relief in this tense time?

Boys, believe it or not guys I have a BS degree from USC in finance and have actually taken and passed both college and post graduate statistics and biostatistic courses with an A, A, and B. 3 stat courses total, 1 during college and 2 during my run at a masters.

That aside, the events I explained are related because as I explained, the NBA wants 7th games. Another thing going against us is the fact that the NBA wants its stars moving on in the playoffs. Another note is that the stat I put up (even though it is out the window now with the Bulls winning) is with independent events. But like I said, forget the stats I put up because Boston lost!

A Wade vs Lebron matchup means mutch higher ratings than an Atl, Cleveland matchup.

With that in mind, I have to think the Hawks are a sitting duck. Look at Dicky Beeee pulling on Wades **** at the top. They will do anything to keep him moving on to Cleveland. Watch what I tell you.

Its not that I want the Hawks to lose, its just that I have vast experience with the NBA and how it works politically.

The good news is that there will be one game 7 now with Boston/Bulls.

I actually did some commercials recently boys. Here they are. Enjoy my friends.

Boys, believe it or not guys I have a BS degree from USC in finance and have actually taken and passed both college and post graduate statistics and biostatistic courses with an A, A, and B. 3 stat courses total, 1 during college and 2 during my run at a masters.

USC? Allow me to use better judgement and just not say anything.

But just for clarification from our stats guru, what is the probability that Atlanta wins given that Orlando won and Boston lost? Is it still 3.5%? No? Well what if Boston had won, would it still have been 3.5%? You threw out that 3.5% as if it actually meant something to our team.

USC? Allow me to use better judgement and just not say anything.

But just for clarification from our stats guru, what is the probability that Atlanta wins given that Orlando won and Boston lost? Is it still 3.5%? No? Well what if Boston had won, would it still have been 3.5%? You threw out that 3.5% as if it actually meant something to our team.

Southern Cal not the chickens.

If Boston had won, the 3.5% would have still been on and working against us. It would have been up to us to complete the event and for the 3.5% to come through. Now that Chicago won that set of events is over. If you were betting you would have lost your parlay either way (if you had picked all favs or all dogs).

In reality the first 2 events don't have anything to do with the 3rd unless there is some kind of relation. I am just pulling yalls chain when I throw up those stats. Even if 2 dogs had won, the hawks chances of winning game 6 would still be about 30-33% (the Hawks have a 30-33% chance of winning game 6 according to Vegas), not 3.5%.

But before all the events started the chance of all 3 dogs winning was 3.5%. Once games finish the odds change of course.

Stay thirsty my friends.

That aside, the events I explained are related because as I explained, the NBA wants 7th games. Another thing going against us is the fact that the NBA wants its stars moving on in the playoffs. Another note is that the stat I put up (even though it is out the window now with the Bulls winning) is with independent events. But like I said, forget the stats I put up because Boston lost!

A Wade vs Lebron matchup means mutch higher ratings than an Atl, Cleveland matchup.

With that in mind, I have to think the Hawks are a sitting duck. Look at Dicky Beeee pulling on Wades **** at the top. They will do anything to keep him moving on to Cleveland. Watch what I tell you.

Its not that I want the Hawks to lose, its just that I have vast experience with the NBA and how it works politically.

The good news is that there will be one game 7 now with Boston/Bulls.

I actually did some commercials recently boys. Here they are. Enjoy my friends.

Hey if you say that you have a BS degree I believe it. In fact I'd say this thread is saturated with your degree. I had no idea that you were the Dos Equis guy but it makes sense that the most interesting man in the world would be a Hawks fan.

Hey if you say that you have a BS degree I believe it. In fact I'd say this thread is saturated with your degree. I had no idea that you were the Dos Equis guy but it makes sense that the most interesting man in the world would be a Hawks fan.

:lol6: I spat my Bud out when I read that

The BS degree thing was pretty clever. In fact I thought about it briefly as I was typing, I though to myself "Maybe I shouldn't put BS and actually spell out Bachelor of Science, but surely these guys are sophisticated enough that the BS thing wouldn't actually become a joke". Apparently I was wrong.

So Dolphan, lets see what you got. What in this thread that I have typed has been BS? The stats are all spot on. That would be the only thing you could clown me on, is if I actually got it wrong. Otherwise it was just a weak attempt to sooth the paranoid, overly optimistic Hawk fans flooding the moderators PM feature with demands to ban Mr. AtlMoveTheBallMore.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Waiting for the reply on what is BS in this thread.

Edit: What is that "warn" thing under my xbox live graphic?

Edited by AtlMoveTheBallMore