• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Guys I have bad news

AtlMoveTheBallMore

You're the guy at the roulette table talking loudly saying "the last three numbers were red so there's a 72.8% chance the next one will be black", who's too drunk to even realize that the last number was in fact black.

Now I know how the football players graduate from USC.

I'm out of this thread due to deja vu.

Edited by Lascar78

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the guy at the roulette table talking loudly saying "the last three numbers were red so there's a 72.8% chance the next one will be black", who's too drunk to even realize that the last number was in fact black.

Now I know how the football players graduate from USC.

I'm out of this thread due to deja vu.

You didn't read the whole thread. Go back to page 2 and read my post, I will quote it here:

"Southern Cal not the chickens.

If Boston had won, the 3.5% would have still been on and working against us. It would have been up to us to complete the event and for the 3.5% to come through. Now that Chicago won that set of events is over. If you were betting you would have lost your parlay either way (if you had picked all favs or all dogs).

In reality the first 2 events don't have anything to do with the 3rd unless there is some kind of relation. I am just pulling yalls chain when I throw up those stats. Even if 2 dogs had won, the hawks chances of winning game 6 would still be about 30-33% (the Hawks have a 30-33% chance of winning game 6 according to Vegas), not 3.5%.

But before all the events started the chance of all 3 dogs winning was 3.5%. Once games finish the odds change of course."

The BS degree thing was pretty clever. In fact I thought about it briefly as I was typing, I though to myself "Maybe I shouldn't put BS and actually spell out Bachelor of Science, but surely these guys are sophisticated enough that the BS thing wouldn't actually become a joke". Apparently I was wrong.

So Dolphan, lets see what you got. What in this thread that I have typed has been BS? The stats are all spot on. That would be the only thing you could clown me on, is if I actually got it wrong. Otherwise it was just a weak attempt to sooth the paranoid, overly optimistic Hawk fans flooding the moderators PM feature with demands to ban Mr. AtlMoveTheBallMore.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Waiting for the reply on what is BS in this thread.

Edit: What is that "warn" thing under my xbox live graphic?

Isn't that interesting.

LOL without even looking let me guess............I spelled his username wrong. Wow is that all you got?

Edit: I was right. What a moron I am! Can't even get the usernames right. Its supposed to be Dolfan, not Dolphan. You are right I am an idiot.

Stay thirsty my sons.

Edited by AtlMoveTheBallMore

• Moderators

The flaws in assuming dependency of conditions in the math and the arbitrariness of the numbers themselves seem pretty obvious from where I am sitting. No need to belabor the math issue, IMO.

In the other thread, I find the idea that the NBA is going to add an extra referee to be highly suspect.

LOL without even looking let me guess............I spelled his username wrong. Wow is that all you got?

Edit: I was right. What a moron I am! Can't even get the usernames right. Its supposed to be Dolfan, not Dolphan. You are right I am an idiot.

Stay thirsty my sons.

There were other people on this board that were spelling his name that way in the past which makes me think you may be one of those people and created a second account.

The flaws in assuming dependency of conditions in the math and the arbitrariness of the numbers themselves seem pretty obvious from where I am sitting. No need to belabor the math issue, IMO.

In the other thread, I find the idea that the NBA is going to add an extra referee to be highly suspect.

Stay thirsty my friend. Go Hawks!

• Moderators

I'll watch for the extra referee in Game 7. If your prediction comes true, you'll get respect from me. I'm willing to put down a bet of a $20 donation to the Squawk down on it if you believe your own spin.

It's a miracle! The Hawks won even though they only had a 3.5% chance of winning!!!!

The original poster of this thread is a complete douche and we will not see him again hopefully.

It's a miracle! The Hawks won even though they only had a 3.5% chance of winning!!!!

The original poster of this thread is a complete douche and we will not see him again hopefully.

Don't worry, we won't ;)