• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

A Question I've Pondered For a While Now...

Colin

The most liked player on the team? Who does everyone get along with the best, and like their game the most? Will pass to them more than anyone else, has more faith in them, etc...?

I knew that Zaza and Childress would ALWAYS pass each other ball when they were in the game together, they were each other's first option.

What about now? Who do you think inspires the most confidence? What about the least?

Flipper! He's the human bailout plan when your Joe Johnson accounts are too outstanding for a prolonged period. He's the best combination of skill and will on the squad. Even though he's in streetclothes, Marvin seems to be the odd man out in most cases, recieving the ball as an afterthought most times and rarely taking a leadership role as far as I know.

• Moderators

No one enjoys universal support. I would guess that Al Horford is the least controversial (exodus' criticism notwithstanding). Almost every poster has a lot of positive things to say about Al and even Horford's most vocal critics acknowledge he is a very productive asset.

Flipper! He's the human bailout plan when your Joe Johnson accounts are too outstanding for a prolonged period. He's the best combination of skill and will on the squad. Even though he's in streetclothes, Marvin seems to be the odd man out in most cases, recieving the ball as an afterthought most times and rarely taking a leadership role as far as I know.

Who was it that took a leadership role when JJ was out? Who took a leadership role when Smith and Bibby were out?

Edited by exodus