• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 7

AtlMoveTheBallMore

Yes - - It's over.

End of three - Down big and fading fast.

Forget tonight - Prepare for Sunday - - - Will it be another Heat romp?

It looks so bad right now.

:sad:

Yes - - It's over.

End of three - Down big and fading fast.

Forget tonight - Prepare for Sunday - - - Will it be another Heat romp?

It looks so bad right now.

:sad:

If Horford and Williams miss Sunday, we have no shot to win the game. NO SHOT.

I don't think we have a shot if completely healthy. The NBA is scripted like wrestling. Lebron vs Wade is much better than Joe vs Lebron.

• Premium Member

Really need Marvin to play/guard Beasley. Really need Horford to make the Heat interior defenders work inside. Poor Smith had no one to dump the ball to inside when he drove.

Also need to stop running iso's 35 feet from the rim.

If Horford and Williams miss Sunday, we have no shot to win the game. NO SHOT.

I don't think we have a shot if completely healthy. The NBA is scripted like wrestling. Lebron vs Wade is much better than Joe vs Lebron.

Way to support your team man. You could also make a script for the Hawks. Can't you picture this...."Hawks make use of their fourth seed and win Game 7". In the article, it will have how the Hawks were fighting all season long for the fourth seed so they will have homecourt advantage.

Also, why would you want to watch a free throw contest between Lebron and Wade? Miami vs Cleveland won't be exciting at all. Lebron and Wade are pretty equal talented wise. Rest of the players for Cavs>>>>>>Rest of the players for the Heat. It's not going to be a match. It's going to be another sweep for the Cavs.

As for us, we actually do have a chance to steal games against Cleveland and have a shot on winning the series.

clillz I disagree man. Ratings will be higher with a Wade, Lebron matchup. Thats a fact. The Heat are a better team with more talent, especially with Oneal in there. Wade is as good as JJ and Smoove put together. Beasley is as good as Bibby, in a year or two he will be twice as good. O'neal is a perennial all star who is money from midrange and gets boards and defends well. Jones is one of the most clutch 3 point shooters I've seen.

Its obvious that Wade has no back trouble. You know Oneal will play in a game 7. Its over man, the only question remains is who will be in the boat with Charles and Kenny? I guess JJ and Smooove and Woodster.

Edited by AtlMoveTheBallMore

I believe we lose Game 7 by 20. I hope only 5000 fans show up

I really really really really hope you are not one of the 5000 in Phillips. Atlanta has not had this important of a home game in any of the major sports in so long. Instead of getting excited, your praying for them to get their butts kicked. Sounds like you are a real fan.