• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I love the Hawks

TanAdam

Honestly there are only a handful of guys I like on this team. It seems as though everyone on the damn team loves to b*tch and moan anytime things don't go their way. Josh pouts ALL the time, Bibby looks like a b*tch kicking players, JJ shows ZERO emotion and looks as though he would rather be anywhere else in the world. What is wrong with these guys? Do they care? It is truly embarrassing to be a fan of this team after games like this, does it not feel even worse to be a player?

The only players I care for are Horf, Zaza and Rio. Everyone else, bleh. :slap1:

, does it not feel even worse to be a player?

Ummm as a player when you lose you go to a 5 month summer vacation with tens of millions of dollars and every woman in the world wanting to ride you nightly. Yea its real tough losing as a player.

These guys don't give a dam one way or another after the game. Its like oh well, time to party!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll buy a house in Paris!

But as a fan we have to go back to our lives in the office, 9-5 grind yearly with no break and no money and no women.

Edited by AtlMoveTheBallMore

• Premium Member

JJ hasn't choked. He's forced the issue. Those are two separate things.

It doesn't help that he's rarely seen an open shot early in a game this series.

Edited by mrhonline

Ummm as a player when you lose you go to a 5 month summer vacation with tens of millions of dollars and every woman in the world wanting to ride you nightly. Yea its real tough losing as a player.

These guys don't give a dam one way or another after the game. Its like oh well, time to party!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll buy a house in Paris!

But as a fan we have to go back to our lives in the office, 9-5 grind yearly with no break and no money and no women.

honestly, guys... the thread starter has a right to be frustrated- but this is a little bit overboard.

it honestly looks to me like they just wanted to get the heck out of miami and play sunday in atlanta with (hopefully) horford and maybe williams...

after they couldnt close the gap early in the third, it was a wrap...

to say these guys dont care AT ALL, though- i mean.... look at how Evans was looking for 10 minutes after that b.s. call wade got!