• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've seen enough. Joe Johnson needs to be traded.

Antmillennium

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it isnt Chris Pauls soap droppin stalker. Where is Paul and his -60 point bomb squad these days. Talk about NO HEART.

In fairness to NO... They played against an actual team. Denver is a far better than Miami is. Beating a one player team is hardly something to crow about. ESP when it took 7 games to do it.

In fairness to NO... They played against an actual team. Denver is a far better than Miami is. Beating a one player team is hardly something to crow about. ESP when it took 7 games to do it.

They lost by over 60 on their own home court in a playoff game. Is that something to crow about?

They lost by over 60 on their own home court in a playoff game. Is that something to crow about?

That's one game. You better milk it for all it's worth because that's all you really got.

No... JJ would NEVER allow his team to get blown out. Wait.....

There was the 4 games in Boston last year.... Game 2 against Miami.... game 6 against Miami... A 40 point loss to Orlando earlier this year was it?

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I have no idea why you're putting me in a position to defend other teams players.

Isn't that what you do?

Anyways, teams lose by 20, 30 points on the road, but to lose by 58 on your home court in playoffs is just BRUTAL....

When you at it without being silly you understand that it's just one game.

The fallout from that "one game", is that they're going to try to get rid of a lot of people on that squad.

Problem is, they probably won't be able to. Which means that the Hornets are fugged, unless a guy like Rasual Butler dramatically improves and permantely sends Peja to the bench. That Hornet team flat out quit in that game . . including Paul.

I could just imagine the nuclear explosion this board would've had, if we'd lost Game 2 by 58 points. This board would've lit up like the Christmas tree on the White House lawn.

• Premium Member

When that 1 player is the league's best scorer and one of the league's best defenders... I think it is something to crow about. When the Celtics beat Jordan the year he dropped 63 on them, do you think the Celtics were crowing?

When that 1 player is the league's best scorer and one of the league's best defenders... I think it is something to crow about. When the Celtics beat Jordan the year he dropped 63 on them, do you think the Celtics were crowing?

I would if I beat any team featuring Dave Corzine.

That's one game. You better milk it for all it's worth because that's all you really got.

No... JJ would NEVER allow his team to get blown out. Wait.....

There was the 4 games in Boston last year.... Game 2 against Miami.... game 6 against Miami... A 40 point loss to Orlando earlier this year was it?

60 fn points AT HOME IN A PLAYOFF GAME YOU REALLY NEEDED TO WIN is alot differant than getting beat by 30 on the road vs the team that won the championship. Not to mention we actually hung tough and forced a 7th game vs them and we only won 37 games last year. The Miami argument is even more half wit because we WON THAT SERIES.

I have no idea why you're putting me in a position to defend other teams players.

Because for the longest time you had a Hornets logo pictured where you have Joe hanging his head now. I dont think Joe is hanging his head today. lol

• Premium Member
Because for the longest time you had a Hornets logo pictured where you have Joe hanging his head now. I dont think Joe is hanging his head today. lol

Good one! I usually don't feed Hotlanta, but I can't help it this time. I seem to remember him predicting that we would get destroyed in the first round. I guess it's safe to say he's predicting we get destroyed by the Cavs. Hmmmmmmm.

60 fn points AT HOME IN A PLAYOFF GAME YOU REALLY NEEDED TO WIN is alot differant than getting beat by 30 on the road vs the team that won the championship. Not to mention we actually hung tough and forced a 7th game vs them and we only won 37 games last year. The Miami argument is even more half wit because we WON THAT SERIES.

Answering the question: what does it look like when a team tries to get its coach fired?

And Miami was still only a .500 team this year basically. It took 7 games to beat a really crappy Miami team.

4 blow out losses is still alot worse than 1 blow out loss. The fact that you can only bring up that ONE game shows how weak your argument really is. Comeback when you have more.

The Miami argument is even more half wit because we WON THAT SERIES.

Congrats on winning possibly the worst playoff series in NBA history. Something to really be proud of.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I never even knew it was possible to lose by that much lol, chris paul and CO invented new ways to suck. LOl at 58 point loss by the Hornets.

4 blow out losses is still alot worse than 1 blow out loss. The fact that you can only bring up that ONE game shows how weak your argument really is. Comeback when you have more.

Congrats on winning possibly the worst playoff series in NBA history. Something to really be proud of.

Jon Barry?

Congrats on having nothing positive to say about the first Hawks playoff series win since Chumbawumba was popular. Something to be really proud of. It's also something that makes the vast majority of us wonder why you are STILL around!

You must be great at parties.