• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Paq vs Hatton

Hat has to close the distance and pound Paq....otherwise he will be picked apart by Paq. I think this fight will be worth the money (hopefully the undercards don't suck).

The key is - Hatton can take a punch - and eventually deliver some. This should be the best boxing program of the year IMHO. We'll see.

My guess Manny in a decision...or a knockout for Hatton.

Truly....I guess Manny will dominate.....but I hope it's close and they both get shots in....the best man wins.

Edited by DJlaysitup

U watching?

Actually Paq got his title from beating Oscar De La' Hoya...he was getting sorry @ssed old. They are making out Paq to be the best "pound for pound" fighter in the world. Well we will see. He hasn't beat Hatton yet. This is gonna be a fight.

Finally, hopefully the end of the hype for the overrated Ricky Hatton. I'm not going to sit here and say that I expected a KO in the 2nd round, but I did expect Manny to destroy him. I knew the addition of Mayweather to his corner wasn't going to be enough, because Hatton is not fast enough or good enough defensively to stop the volume of punches that Manny throws. I have always seen Hatton as an overrated brawler/wrestler, who when not allowed to hold and punch, simply got hit too often. This sets the stage for a PBF-Manny fight in December if a rusty PBF can defeat a tough JMM. I still give PBF the edge against JMM simply because of the size, Floyd's underrated pop, and his great defense. I'm one of those boxing fans who believe in the art of boxing, which is the ability to hit and not get hit. If Floyd looks good against JMM, then I would give Floyd a "slight" advantage against Manny.

I think Mayweather's got to get past Marquez first because I basically saw this as a four-man tournament... whoever would win against the Pacquiao-Hatton fight would basically go up against Juan Manuel Marquez-Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight.

Roach is rumored to have said Cotto or Mosely next. I personally think that is a reach, but right now, Pacquiao is fighting at the highest of his career and he has a shot to beat anyone. He is simply the best fighter in boxing.

As for if he fights Pretty Boy, I think the fight would be good. Mayweather might be too technical for him and is too good at setting up counter punches, but all it would take is one hook from Pacquiao and he would get hurt. It would be a good fight to watch but it's tough to speculate when Mayweather's still got a fight in July.

I would bet on Pacq....sure it's a "what have you seen lately" bet - but the guy is at the top of his game right now. He has strength and quickness. I don't think he's invinceable by any means but he has a pretty good package.

JMM is good too tho. FM Jr. is window dressing IMHO.

Edited by DJlaysitup