• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Change of subject for a day: David Andersen

mrhonline

• Premium Member

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Europe...ing-Along-3126/

-Following up on our article last week on players in Europe whose rights are held by NBA teams, we should mention that David Anderson in fact does have an NBA out in his contract this summer, and the word from Spain is he would be very interested in playing in the NBA if given the opportunity. The only reason he is not playing in the NBA right now in fact is due to the fact that the Atlanta Hawks have shown little to no interest in his services, which is surprising to say the very least.

If Sund isn't interested in signing him, he at least needs to trade his rights to a WC team in an effort to get another 1st round pick or a vet post player.

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Europe...ing-Along-3126/

If Sund isn't interested in signing him, he at least needs to trade his rights to a WC team in an effort to get another 1st round pick or a vet post player.

Bring him on.

I don't think it was a case of the hawks not being interested. Last year it would have been tough since they had big decisions regarding Smith/Childress and were up against the luxury tax. before that i believe Andersen had a major injury that he was trying to recover from.

• Premium Member

The problem is that Andersen is not a good defensive player. He's more of a jump-shooting big.

For the money he's going to want ($4M+, I would guess), he's really not that great a fit. He's certainly talented enough to play in the NBA, though.

He decided not to come over because he never got an offer.

Yep ex....what are my birdies saying? cheap, cheap.

Actually if the guy has brains he will stay where he is...he's rich and the chicks are hot over there.

Who ever dissed Russian girls in a previous thread needs to see some of them before they talk.

Edited by DJlaysitup