• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Are you Happy with Woody Now?

Brotha2ThaNite

What would have to happen for you to want Woody to stay?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If Woodson ever hires an offensie coordinator, then he will have earned all of the extensions that he will get.

In that case, I say 1, just because that's a realistic expectation for this series.

The notion of hiring an offensive coordinator doesn't work. Woodson has already shown that he rarely listens to anyone besides himself. For evidence, see his quotes about rotation last year and this year. Also, see Woodson's quotes about his offensive "philosophy", which can be summed up as: play defense and the offense will take care of itself.

That all said, Woodson will be back next year. As much as I dislike Woodson, I do think the ASG MUST give him an extension if they bring him back. A lame duck coach hardly ever is effective in pro sports.

In terms of Woodson's success this year. I still think he a very poor game manager and has an awful time with adjustments. Much of the team's success, IMO, can be attributed to the maturity of the players and the additions made by Sund. Woodson's management of the team, may have cost us a couple of games, but at the same time there were a couple of games where Woody probably won the game by having a strategy going in that worked. Thus, Woodson this year may have been a nuetral coach in terms of wins and losses, which is an improvement...