• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

An offseason belief.

Diesel

As you can tell with my off-season plan in my sig (and also my avatar), I'm a huge fan of us getting Kirk Hinrich. I think he is a much better overall player than Bibby - he can shoot the 3, play defense, and lead an offense. I think Bibby's price will be a bit too much anyways.

I also believe Flip will be the odd man out like a poster above said. I think getting someone like Jodie Meeks can somewhat replace Flip because Meeks, and I really believe this, will be a very good scorer in the league.

• Premium Member

You know, now that I think about it, you might be able to keep Flip and add Andersen.

Andersen is making ~$2.7M US in Barcelona. If you give him $2.75M, he'll likely come over. That would leave ~$2.75M for Flip, which I think he would consider if it was part of a three-year deal. That's more than the LLE, so it would certainly be competitive.

3 years, $9M for each player...Thoughts?

You know, now that I think about it, you might be able to keep Flip and add Andersen.

Andersen is making ~$2.7M US in Barcelona. If you give him $2.75M, he'll likely come over. That would leave ~$2.75M for Flip, which I think he would consider if it was part of a three-year deal. That's more than the LLE, so it would certainly be competitive.

3 years, $9M for each player...Thoughts?

I would do it in a heartbeat. This team offense and shooting from the frontcourt players. Anderson offensive post up game would be nice to have.

It would be a steal for both players....huge steal for a big of Anderson's skillset. Especially if we loose Marvin to FA or if Marvin is ever injured again. Anderson at C would allow Smoove to play SF since Anderson can stretch the floor with 3 point range.

Edited by coachx