• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

AP's interpretation implies MW absence is due more to fitness than actual injury.

HAWKS1986

Ex,

Josh's inside play thus far has been the reason the Hawks have stayed within single digits... if Marvin can hit some outside shots that would be great...

I see Coach has sat Marvin ineffective self on the bench (to reflect)... Could you please twitter him Ex and tell him Cleveland is going to let him have that three-point shot all night--if he has the COURAGE TO TAKE IT...Thanks Ex (LOL)..

Smith missed 3 shots from the field and 3 foul shots while Marvin was playing. Must have been marvins fault.

Maybe you could summon Harry Potter to heal Marvin's hand so he can shoot 3s.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith missed 3 shots from the field and 3 foul shots while Marvin was playing. Must have been marvins fault.

Maybe you could summon Harry Potter to heal Marvin's hand so he can shoot 3s.

Harry Potter? Maybe you should summon the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz, because a heart transplant is needed...

Mo proving why we need Marvin, hurt Marvin can guard Bron a lot better then Mo.

• Premium Member
We agree on something.

Now that has been established, now what is the best way to dispatch of Marvin during the offseason?

I'm glad that we agree that the best decision is to re-sign Marvin to a long-term deal in the offseason.

I'm glad that we agree that the best decision is to re-sign Marvin to a long-term deal in the offseason.

....(re-signing Marvin long-term) ...as part of a sign and trade with Utah, to get Carlos Boozer?

Wow, great minds think alike? LOL

• Premium Member

This must be the definition of "credit for trying"?

I think we have more pertinent issues that resigning Marvin. I would rather make a deal for Ben Gordon, Sign Bibby and run Joe at the Sf.

We're at a point when we don't need to wait on anybody's development (and that means Horf too)... but we have to get the best players we can and compete.

Marvin is too much of a non-impact player for us to "lock up" longterm. Why would you want to do that?

• Premium Member
Marvin is too much of a non-impact player for us to "lock up" longterm. Why would you want to do that?

Because unless you get a great offer for him in a S&T that actually works in the CBA, you have to hold on to your assets.

We're not going to agree on this one, and frankly, I'd just as soon wait to argue it until late June. I have zero doubts that Sund will be protective of his assets.

(And Gordon isn't an option for the Hawks because they're not under the cap).

• Premium Member
Because unless you get a great offer for him in a S&T that actually works in the CBA, you have to hold on to your assets.

We're not going to agree on this one, and frankly, I'd just as soon wait to argue it until late June. I have zero doubts that Sund will be protective of his assets.

(And Gordon isn't an option for the Hawks because they're not under the cap).

If he's an asset, then he should be tradable no??

Here's a question...

Do you think Charlotte will give us #12 for Marvin?

UNC grad

#2 overall

We can even do it like this:

Nazr/#12 for Marvin.

Do you think that they'd do it?