• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe: "Severe Right Ankle Sprain"

JackB1

You hit the nail on the head . . .

Yeah, notice I can do that without calling Joe "her", and the other nonsense I see on this board. I also can see that other guys are not taking advantage of the double teams that Joe is receiving. It's not just a Joe problem. This is a Hawks problem.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, notice I can do that without calling Joe "her", and the other nonsense I see on this board. I also can see that other guys are not taking advantage of the double teams that Joe is receiving. It's not just a Joe problem. This is a Hawks problem.

Not just a Joe problem, but we definitely have a BIG Joe problem . . .

Don't look at the stats, just watch the damn 1st qtr for god sakes....

Like I said, 4 decent quarters in the entire playoffs . . .

That was one of his best quarters and it wasn't half as good as Lebron's . . .

Like I said, 4 decent quarters in the entire playoffs . . .

That was one of his best quarters and it wasn't half as good as Lebron's . . .

He played the qtr to the perfection, but his team mates sucked balls.. He was taking out 2 players with him near the mid court and than passed to one of our guys who had 4 on 3 advantage every time down the court and didn't know what to do..

It's Joe's fault he should of pulled up for 30 footers before the double team comes.... Yes Joe u suck..

It's Joe's fault he should of pulled up for 30 footers before the double team comes.... Yes Joe u suck..

Or he could have been more aggressive before the doubles came like he had plenty of opportunities to do . . .

Edited by YP2K

He actually tried that, but he would run into big Z and Varejao....

I saw at least 4 times where Joe held the ball until their 2 midget guards came over to double him, not always one of their bigs . . .

Tonight:

Horford out.

Williams out.

Then JJ hurt & out.

We saw four fouls on The King tonight with one called.

Replays showed the fouls. Even the biased ESPN reporters

said they were fouls.

Did anything go right for the Hawks tonight?

Yep. Zaza rebounded well. That's one small thing.

And, in the 4th quarter, our bench beat their bench.

Nothing much, but a thirsty man in the desert will take

anything he can get.

:angel19:

I didn't bother watching the game tonight. I knew this irrelevant team would further embarrass themselves so I didn't bother. Another pointless season is over. Maybe ownership will finally make changes so that the team can improve and make real strides. EVERYONE should be on the trading block.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Are you serious? I don't even think Hotlanta would say this out loud.

From the replay, AL's ankle turned and twisted about twice as much as JJ's did. JJ has been at his worst minus game 7. I wasn't trying to downplay his injury I was just thinking that he looked, even before the injury, that he was not at all motivated to be in there tonight. I pray it's not the case but everyone else had energy except for the million dollar man. I still think we could possibly pull out a game or two, and I am hoping that JJ is ok for game 3. We will see I guess. GO HAWKS.

We are so screwed.

You live in D-Ville too, huh? Small world haha :beer:

On topic: If JJ is injured we are done, simple as that. Not that he's helped score that much in the playoffs anyways, but the constant doubling on him is our only opportunity to make baskets because it opens options for others. Meh.... what else could go wrong??