• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I can only laugh....

Brotha2ThaNite

------Laugh at the Refs letting LBJ rap our players time after time with no calls

------Laugh at AL, Marvin and now JJ being out.

------Laugh at the none offense plays

------Laugh at all the shameful blow out in this years and last year playoff's losses

------Laugh at my Hawks sell agent who finally got my money to watch this young talent but none coached team.

------Laugh at the fact that there is a true C (Samuel Dalembert - who asked to be traded) that goes right in with our upNdown team and know that we will never try to trade for him.

------Laugh at the fact that we have a coach who play our starts so much during the season in an effort to keep his job that once we do make the playoffs they are too burned out.

:lol6:

Feel free to add what you think I left out

It's the only thing you can do, really. I mean, our guys know that they have no chance. The Cavs know that we have no chance. That was the funniest part: They were cracking jokes ON THE COURT while stomping our guys. Just awesome.

Hey Brotha you're an Eagles fan so that makes you automatically cool in my book but I trully hope that you don't really think Dalembert is a solution to anything. Hey may be tall and athletic but he doesn't have the muscle we need at C. I have to laugh at the fact he has half the ball IQ of Josh Smith along with half his production and at a higher salary for the next 3 years? No thank you.

• Premium Member
It's the only thing you can do, really. I mean, our guys know that they have no chance. The Cavs know that we have no chance. That was the funniest part: They were cracking jokes ON THE COURT while stomping our guys. Just awesome.

Where's the pride?

I know we're injured.

I know that the refs are cheating us (very deliberately).

I know that our shots are not falling.

I know that Woody is being totally outcoached.

However, we have more pride than this.

Those guys are having showtime at the Apollo over there and dancing and clowning... When they come to our house, we have to shut them down and shut them up.

I was happy to see our baby Hawks get some playing time and play with energy.

If there is but 1 wish. I wish we take this series to 7.

Hell, I would love for us to win the next 3, but I would take 2 wins, 1 loss and 1 more win.

If Cleveland believes that it can get behind their team, the ATL needs to stand up behind the Hawks!!

• Premium Member
We were saying the same things about them for half the Heat games. It is not just this round.

The heat beat us just as badly... I guess it hurts less when the team thrashing you isn't pulling up from halfcourt with 3 seconds left in the game-clock (up 23 points... twice), dancing around laughing at you, doing jumping-jacks during timeouts, satiricaly treating a jump-ball like the most important play of the game, getting every single goddamn call despite them winning by 30 etc.etc.

I hope to GOD somehow, someway Lebron never wins a championship. That's my biggest basketball fantasy after seeing a Hawks championship. Michael Jordan might have been arrogant, and he might have gotten every call (if you ask me Lebron gets away with twice as much as what Jordan got away with, but whatever) but at least he had some class, and dignity.

I hope these assclowns get embarrassed in the finals... all we will get is a bunch of excuses from Lebron "Crab Dribble" James... the man who never has, and never will commit a foul, or a traveling violation.

• Premium Member
the referees were absolutely HORRIBLE last night..i know we say that alot but last night was borderline criminal..if i were smith i woulda been livid also...

I didn't really understand what was going on... Worst play was when Lebron clearly hammers Smith from behind hard, and they don't call it. I mean Lebron hits Smith in the back of the head with all his strength from behind on a layup attempt when the Cavs are up 25+ and you can't call it? Why? The dude isn't even in foul trouble (Should have been at least foul #5 on him), the game is in the bag, so why can't you call a blatant foul on him? What does he, or the Nba, or the Tv ratings, or whatever the heck is in play here benefit from that call not being made?

I just don't understand it.

I admit I giggled a bit (in sadness) when I saw Bron do a Antoine shimmy to spite us.

Hey Brotha you're an Eagles fan so that makes you automatically cool in my book but I trully hope that you don't really think Dalembert is a solution to anything. Hey may be tall and athletic but he doesn't have the muscle we need at C. I have to laugh at the fact he has half the ball IQ of Josh Smith along with half his production and at a higher salary for the next 3 years? No thank you.

He is tougher than our guys though.

Edited by GameTime

I didn't really understand what was going on... Worst play was when Lebron clearly hammers Smith from behind hard, and they don't call it. I mean Lebron hits Smith in the back of the head with all his strength from behind on a layup attempt when the Cavs are up 25+ and you can't call it? Why? The dude isn't even in foul trouble (Should have been at least foul #5 on him), the game is in the bag, so why can't you call a blatant foul on him? What does he, or the Nba, or the Tv ratings, or whatever the heck is in play here benefit from that call not being made?

I just don't understand it.

Smith's reaction was ejection worthy as well, but warranted. The ref. just allowed Smoove to voice his displeasure because he knew he blew the call...

I loved Hubie Brown's analysis of that play. He wasn't afraid to call LeBron out. Hubie expressed his displeasure with Smoove's second foul, the charge - I'm sorry, block - called on him while guarding LeBron.

The heat beat us just as badly... I guess it hurts less when the team thrashing you isn't pulling up from halfcourt with 3 seconds left in the game-clock (up 23 points... twice), dancing around laughing at you, doing jumping-jacks during timeouts, satiricaly treating a jump-ball like the most important play of the game, getting every single goddamn call despite them winning by 30 etc.etc.

I hope to GOD somehow, someway Lebron never wins a championship. That's my biggest basketball fantasy after seeing a Hawks championship. Michael Jordan might have been arrogant, and he might have gotten every call (if you ask me Lebron gets away with twice as much as what Jordan got away with, but whatever) but at least he had some class, and dignity.

I hope these assclowns get embarrassed in the finals... all we will get is a bunch of excuses from Lebron "Crab Dribble" James... the man who never has, and never will commit a foul, or a traveling violation.

What, in your opinion, gave Jordan more "class" than James? Jordan was almost as much of a dbag as Kobe is, he was just a better player so he could get away with it.

He is tougher than our guys though.

Dalembert and tough go together like Eddy Curry and fit. He's been in the league almost 8 years yet has not managed to develope any post moves or wrinkles to his game like saaaaaay not fouling over the back. His work ethique is notorious for being horrible to the point he was kicked off of team Canada because of it...... I mean Team Canada felt they didn't need a player of Dalembert's calibre. Now don't go saying it was the Canadian team's fault, they also refused Big Kit Kat Magliore so they obviously got an eye for who's talented and who's not. The Sixers realised Dalembert wasn't the answer for them in the post and went out to get Brand, he fell through but they STILL cut Dalembert's minutes and played Theo Ratliff and Speights over him thus leading to his whining to get traded. Our team already has enough headaches so again I say, no thank you.

• Moderators
Hopefully Kobe can do to Lebrons title hopes what he did to that girl in Colorado.

Theatrics and biased refereeing as a given, I can't root for Kobe over Lebron. I'll pull for the Rockets, Nuggets, Magic, etc. if the Hawks aren't around. I would definitely root for Cleveland over LA.

Edited by AHF

• Premium Member
What, in your opinion, gave Jordan more "class" than James? Jordan was almost as much of a dbag as Kobe is, he was just a better player so he could get away with it.

Jordan didn't sit on the sideline and make fun of his opponents.

Jordan didn't shimmy on a score.

Jordan didn't abuse his star privelage the way that Lebron does. Lebron runs at the defense knowing if he gets touched (in any way) it will be a foul. He initiates contact far more than Jordan ever would have. Jordan didn't try to initiate contact, for Lebron, it's part of his game. It's classless.

Lebron is like watching Shaq dip the shoulder and bull his way to the basket.

Moreover, Jordan had that amount of class because the Pistons didn't play that crap.

Had Lebron pulled the shananagins on the pistons that he pulled last night, Buddha would have come off the bench.. and Worm would have come off the bench and the minnesota wrecking crew would have hurt Lebron.

I don't think we need muscle as much as length. There is no one out there with length and muscle so i would rather have a long C who can get a high volume of blocks and 10 rebs/10 pts. this is what he did under Mo. In our system he would be able to do it too....

Where must ppl believe in more points is better.... I believe in more Rebs and Block shots.

------Laugh at the Refs letting LBJ rap our players time after time with no calls

------Laugh at AL, Marvin and now JJ being out.

------Laugh at the none offense plays

------Laugh at all the shameful blow out in this years and last year playoff's losses

------Laugh at my Hawks sell agent who finally got my money to watch this young talent but none coached team.

------Laugh at the fact that there is a true C (Samuel Dalembert - who asked to be traded) that goes right in with our upNdown team and know that we will never try to trade for him.

------Laugh at the fact that we have a coach who play our starts so much during the season in an effort to keep his job that once we do make the playoffs they are too burned out.

:lol6:

Feel free to add what you think I left out

Laugh at your complete inability to write a sentense that even remotely resembles the English language. I see the Atlanta school system is living up to its reputation...

Smith's reaction was ejection worthy as well, but warranted. The ref. just allowed Smoove to voice his displeasure because he knew he blew the call...

I loved Hubie Brown's analysis of that play. He wasn't afraid to call LeBron out. Hubie expressed his displeasure with Smoove's second foul, the charge - I'm sorry, block - called on him while guarding LeBron.

Listening to you guys go on and on about that one play (and yes, the refs did miss the foul committed by Lebron on it) is hilarious. As if you've never seen a ref miss a foul call before. If only Lebron would have been called for the foul, I think we all could see a 30-0 Hawks run on the horizon... uhhhh... or maybe not...

It's also fun to listen to all of you jealous whiners get so upset because the Cavs clearly show more competetive spirit, emotion, togetherness, etc... each night than your team, and the Cavs actually manage to have FUN doing it! I'm sorry it hurts your feelings so much to see Lebron and the boys laughing and joking. Don't take it personally. They've been having fun all year in the vast majority of their games against almost all opponents (ok, maybe not the Lakers).

I know most of you hate Lebron now, and can't imagine ever rooting for him or having great respect for his game. I used to feel great resentment toward Michael the same way, when he would stick a dagger in our hearts each year. But as the years past, I began to appreciate MJ's greatness, and his worthy place among the greats of the history of the NBA. I think perhaps many of you will one day look upon Lebron in a similar way... But I do understand your resentment now, as he has shown to have the ability to single-handedly take down your team (with relative ease).

Laugh at your complete inability to write a sentense that even remotely resembles the English language. I see the Atlanta school system is living up to its reputation...

I am sorry, but are we in school? or something? This a freaking fan fourm, not a english class...