• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I can only laugh....

Brotha2ThaNite

• Moderators
Laugh at your complete inability to write a sentense that even remotely resembles the English language. I see the Atlanta school system is living up to its reputation...

You may want to spellcheck your work when laughing at other people's grammatical errors. It makes you look not only like a jerk but an immature and incompetent one.

I don't think we need muscle as much as length. There is no one out there with length and muscle so i would rather have a long C who can get a high volume of blocks and 10 rebs/10 pts. this is what he did under Mo. In our system he would be able to do it too....

Where must ppl believe in more points is better.... I believe in more Rebs and Block shots.

But I don't understand, people on here constantly tout getting a big man with a post game to help compliment Al or Josh's games but Dalembert offers niether. Also where exactly would we play Dalembert? At 11 mill he would have to start and I don't think anyone in the organization has the balls to bench Smith so that means the player with comparable stats to Dal, Horf, would have to go to the bench. Sam is a good player but to give up players/picks for a guy that is currently only a better shot blocking Horf at 11mill and then 12 mill in 2010 seems like a move that only moves the team laterally if not backwards. let's just look elsewhere for cheaper options that won't compromise our core.

What, in your opinion, gave Jordan more "class" than James? Jordan was almost as much of a dbag as Kobe is, he was just a better player so he could get away with it.

I think class is hard to define, but one thing about Jordan makes him stand out from both Kobe and Lebron: he never complained about his teammates publicly. Behind closed doors people say Jordan was adamant about who he wanted on his team and who he didn't want, but he never came out and demanded a trade, or demanded more help, or floated rumors he was going to leave for free agency if he didn't get it.

I think Lebron is an entertaining player to watch. I just can't stand the attitude. When they are winning, he talks about being a global icon, talks about "a Lebron James team" in the third person, etc. When they are losing, he is all about how he needs help, he jokes about going to New York, his friends circulates rumors of him even going to Europe which he refuses to deny...

I mean, you can't put yourself as the biggest superstar and then complain about the rest of the team. And for the first 6 years of his career, Jordan had a much worse team than Lebron has.