• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks should change up.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Since Joe won't be playing Saturday.. this is what we should do.

Acie, Bibby, Rio, Smoove, Zaza..

Those should be your starters.

Why...

Energy.

And we should play a 2-3 zone all game.

If we're going to play YMCA offense, then let's throw out the switching BS that's not working and just run a YMCA defense.

I bet it would work.

They are bigger than us. They shoot well. They are exploiting our switch. Just play Zone... not a fancy zone. Not even a junk zone that I prefer. The simplest zone known to man. The 2-3. and let's make them shoot.

May as well - I don't think LeBron can hit past about 40 feet from what I saw tonight.

Honestly - whoever is left - just play hard and try to make one close. They had us out-bigged already and now we are losing some of what we have. I seriously doubt this will go past 4 games. Tell Woody...that further resistance is useless...we are simply outmanned.

Edited by DJlaysitup

As much as I would like to see Acie have a bigger role with this team, you know Woody is going to start his BOY Flip.

I dont understand why everyone on here hates Woody so much but doesnt see that Flip is like Woodys favorite player, so that should tell you something about Flip. But everyone around here wants to make Flip like the "6th man of our future destiny" or something this offseason.

Lebron can do whatever he wants when he wants and he is pulling his team up with him. He is and will be a legend and we are the first of many that they will dismantle. We do have our problems, but this is the ascent of the next Michael.

When you get right down to it, this is the bottom line. We can debate everything we can be doing differently as a team, but ultimately, it is the LeBron James show.

Since Joe won't be playing Saturday.. this is what we should do.

Acie, Bibby, Rio, Smoove, Zaza..

Those should be your starters.

Why...

Energy.

And we should play a 2-3 zone all game.

If we're going to play YMCA offense, then let's throw out the switching BS that's not working and just run a YMCA defense.

I bet it would work.

They are bigger than us. They shoot well. They are exploiting our switch. Just play Zone... not a fancy zone. Not even a junk zone that I prefer. The simplest zone known to man. The 2-3. and let's make them shoot.

Start Rio????? Are you HIGH????