• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Time to start over?

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

This team has reached it's ceiling. I hate to say it but I know it's true. I have no interest in seeing Woody, Joe or Marvin with this team next year. I think the best thing to do now would be to build the new team around Ron Artest, Mike Vick, and Pacman Jones. Time to try something outside the box Atl. this new team may not be any better on the court but at least us Hawks fans would have something to talk about.

This team has reached it's ceiling. I hate to say it but I know it's true. I have no interest in seeing Woody, Joe or Marvin with this team next year. I think the best thing to do now would be to build the new team around Ron Artest, Mike Vick, and Pacman Jones. Time to try something outside the box Atl. this new team may not be any better on the court but at least us Hawks fans would have something to talk about.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I wouldn't overreact too much. I think a lot of us are simply underestimating the greatness of LeBron. They lost 1 meaningful game at home all year, and we are the 3rd youngest team in the league. Not a good combination for us. I do think that Sund is coming to the realization that top priority is getting Joe out of here, though. While Marvin's conditioning, Josh's brain, Bibby's defense, and Woody's X's and O's (or lack thereof) are all notorious topics in the NBA right now, I do believe thay can be salvaged by a complete, Sund-ordered offensive overhaul. Come to think of it, the always-switching defense has to go also, or at least Woody has to come to the realization that there are some teams you can do it against, and some who laugh at it. Al seems more of a blue chip, seeing as he is probably the most attractive player on our team to the rest of the NBA. I don't know where the 20+ point scorer is coming from, nor the dual-end point, or the post scoring threat, or the coach who actually knows how to administer a set, but I hope the days of Woody (if he doesn't welcome an offensive coordinator) and Joe are numbered. It is pretty sad when the best players to help build a future come off the pine in Zaza and Flipper.

With that said, yall know how I do. Let's go Joe-less Hawks! I hope that flight home was on turbo and they make the practice court their home until this series is over. They don't deserve to do anything or go anywhere not related to game-planning against Cleveland, and I expect to hear as much from Woody and Bibby. What they actually do about it is another matter.

Edited by benhillboy

5 years into it, and we're two games into the semi-finals and it's time to blow up? Overreact much?

I wouldn't overreact too much. I think a lot of us are simply underestimating the greatness of LeBron. They lost 1 meaningful game at home all year, and we are the 3rd youngest team in the league. Not a good combination for us. I do think that Sund is coming to the realization that top priority is getting Joe out of here, though. While Marvin's conditioning, Josh's brain, Bibby's defense, and Woody's X's and O's (or lack thereof) are all notorious topics in the NBA right now, I do believe thay can be salvaged by a complete, Sund-ordered offensive overhaul. Come to think of it, the always-switching defense has to go also, or at least Woody has to come to the realization that there are some teams you can do it against, and some who laugh at it. Al seems more of a blue chip, seeing as he is probably the most attractive player on our team to the rest of the NBA. I don't know where the 20+ point scorer is coming from, nor the dual-end point, or the post scoring threat, or the coach who actually knows how to administer a set, but I hope the days of Woody (if he doesn't welcome an offensive coordinator) and Joe are numbered. It is pretty sad when the best players to help build a future come off the pine in Zaza and Flipper.

With that said, yall know how I do. Let's go Joe-less Hawks! I hope that flight home was on turbo and they make the practice court their home until this series is over. They don't deserve to do anything or go anywhere not related to game-planning against Cleveland, and I expect to hear as much from Woody and Bibby. What they actually do about it is another matter.

How do you propose swapping Joe out for an effective post player and point guard?

Edited by crimedog