• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Skip (& some other guy) on First Take says LB...

Brotha2ThaNite

needs to have some class. They talked about how LB is flexing, posting and clowning in front of the camera every chance he gets.

He is doing this against a team who has two of their starters out. It's not like he is doing it in the finals against a healthy Kobe/Lakers.

They also talked about how he is doing it on the bench and if that was Josh Smith every media person would be crying out

Man, does Skip want to keep his job? No one questions LBJ..... oh and Jay Crawford tried to say everyone does that in the NBA

THANKS SKIP! I HAVE ALWAYS LIKE YOU :super:

For those who don't know, Skip is a big Hawks fan and he does not like LB at all. lol The other guy did agree with everything he say thou :offtopic2:

They were talking about how much more mature Lebron is than Smoove while Lebron is out there acting like 5 year old. I wonder if Lebron was getting crahed into and leveled by Smoove and the refs refused to call Smoove for a foul, if Lebron would be so " mature" out there. That roidmonger cried abot the only call that went against him in the two games.

needs to have some class. They talked about how LB is flexing, posting and clowning in front of the camera every chance he gets.

He is doing this against a team who has two of their starters out. It's not like he is doing it in the finals against a healthy Kobe/Lakers.

They also talked about how he is doing it on the bench and if that was Josh Smith every media person would be crying out

Man, does Skip want to keep his job? No one questions LBJ..... oh and Jay Crawford tried to say everyone does that in the NBA

THANKS SKIP! I HAVE ALWAYS LIKE YOU :super:

For those who don't know, Skip is a big Hawks fan and he does not like LB at all. lol The other guy did agree with everything he say thou :offtopic2:

Does it really matter tho?? LeBron has class..he is a big kid but at the same time he respects his opponents. He is a competitor. LeBron is a great teammate..if Smoove did at like LeBron and if our guys fed off of it, no one would have a problem with it. dont hate on King James beause he's kicking our azz. Someone does need to put LeBron on his azz tho lol

Does it really matter tho?? LeBron has class..he is a big kid but at the same time he respects his opponents. He is a competitor. LeBron is a great teammate..if Smoove did at like LeBron and if our guys fed off of it, no one would have a problem with it. dont hate on King James beause he's kicking our azz. Someone does need to put LeBron on his azz tho lol

He needs to take a class that's for sure.

Edited by DeerPark

I agree with everything you said.

I posted this because it is nice to see someone being true. Most media let players they like get away with more then players they don't like.

I have been a Big LJ hater for years but this year he is starting to change that. I still think he will never have that killer heart like Kobe or Mike