• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rick Sund: You better get us some enforcers.

NJHAWK

Do we have more pressing need? YES However these Cavs are here to stay in the East and if we are just going to let them rough our guys up and do nothing then Sund better bring in some enforcers next year. I was totally against Willie Blair at 19 if he is there but I have changed my mind. While I think he will be no more than the garbage bucket player that Shellhead should have been on offense, I think he can be an enforcer on d. Somebody to knock Lebron silly when they are laughing on the sideline while JOE is in a wheelchair.

Do we have more pressing need? YES However these Cavs are here to stay in the East and if we are just going to let them rough our guys up and do nothing then Sund better bring in some enforcers next year. I was totally against Willie Blair at 19 if he is there but I have changed my mind. While I think he will be no more than the garbage bucket player that Shellhead should have been on offense, I think he can be an enforcer on d. Somebody to knock Lebron silly when they are laughing on the sideline while JOE is in a wheelchair.

NJ I think you mean Dejuan Blair. He has recently stated he is working on his jump shot, and working on his jumping ability so he can be more explosive around the rim.

• Premium Member

Great post NJH! I think the new goal of this teams has to be to compete with the CAVS and other top-tier teams in the league. What sense does it make to get into the playoffs only to get your teeth kicked in by the Brons.

Man the Cavs are a irritating team. What's the deal with all the childish laughing and celebrating?

Edited by NineOhTheRino

i agree we need another enforcer besides zaza. the cavs will only be here one more year, before bron packs his bags for nyc. with d'antoni coaching him, he may not be as much of bulldozer, but regardless there will always be a need for a physical force in the lineup. the only question, though, is would woody (or whoever is coaching) be willing to send out an enforcer on bron or anyone else? for such a defensive minded guy, he hasn't exactly shown a willingness to send his guys out there to knock around the opponents too much imo. so long as he's willing to accept his players getting flagrents, ejections, and suspensions, then the enforcer works, but if not, then there's little use for a bull without his balls.

• Premium Member
i agree we need another enforcer besides zaza. the cavs will only be here one more year, before bron packs his bags for nyc. with d'antoni coaching him, he may not be as much of bulldozer, but regardless there will always be a need for a physical force in the lineup. the only question, though, is would woody (or whoever is coaching) be willing to send out an enforcer on bron or anyone else? for such a defensive minded guy, he hasn't exactly shown a willingness to send his guys out there to knock around the opponents too much imo. so long as he's willing to accept his players getting flagrents, ejections, and suspensions, then the enforcer works, but if not, then there's little use for a bull without his balls.

Job #1 this offseason has to be to get more mental and physical toughness .

Job #1 this offseason has to be to get more mental and physical toughness .

Mental toughness is exactly it! We start the games good against any opponent, but we get shook so easily when they take the lead. No lead changes after the first??? WTF? Attitude reflects leadership so come on Woody!!

Also, the "childish laughing and celebrating? It's a bit offensive when you're the team getting embarassed out there, but I have no problems with it. There really is something special about this Cavaliers team and the morale on the bench shows it. I hate it now, but when we look back on history it will show their dominance (IF they beat our Hawks and win it all).

NJ I think you mean Dejuan Blair. He has recently stated he is working on his jump shot, and working on his jumping ability so he can be more explosive around the rim.

Yeah lol I do mean Dejuan Blair. I have no idea ehere Willie Blair came from, lol. I didnt want Dejuan Blair at 1st but after watching this I want somebody who can shove people around.