• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One thing is for sure...

Popeye

Hawks return home- AJC

Composure maintenance

Evans counted at least six hard fouls against the Hawks that weren’t called by the officials in Game 2.

Josh Smith was so frustrated after halftime that he lashed out at lead game official Danny Crawford, earning a technical foul for his outburst.

“It’s hard to hold your tongue sometimes when you think things are going against you,” Smith said. “They’re playing a physical brand of playoff basketball. We just have to match that and maintain our composure at the same time.”

I will be at the game and we have to get on these refs today... This series is not over YET.....

• Premium Member
when he said he counted at least 6 hard fouls against us what does that mean? he counted fouls we commited that wasnt called.

I took it to mean that Hawks players were fouled hard 6 times and no calls were made.

• Premium Member

Don't forget earlier in the season we lost to the Cavs @ home on a LeBron free throw that he should have never been shooting to begin with. I think the game will be called a little better since it's in Atlanta, but when the game is on the line I won't be surprised to see another call go LeBron's way. Be loud Popeye, let the officials have it!