• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I had a dream ...

Admin

and while the title is a total rip off last night while enjoying a good night's sleep on Tylenol PM I somehow had a very detailed dream about tonight's Hawks game and in the dream we won 120 - 102 and Acie had a HUGE game with a near triple double and 20+ points and made his case for why he is ready to be our starting PG next year.

It probably won't happen but damn it was weird dreaming about the game in such detail that I was seeing the plays and even a post game interview with Acie but if it does happen I'm going to open my own Miss Cleo's hotline or something like that LOL.

and while the title is a total rip off last night while enjoying a good night's sleep on Tylenol PM I somehow had a very detailed dream about tonight's Hawks game and in the dream we won 120 - 102 and Acie had a HUGE game with a near triple double and 20+ points and made his case for why he is ready to be our starting PG next year.

It probably won't happen but damn it was weird dreaming about the game in such detail that I was seeing the plays and even a post game interview with Acie but if it does happen I'm going to open my own Miss Cleo's hotline or something like that LOL.

Acie did have that one huge game in Cleveland earlier in the year during garbage time.

• Premium Member

Obviously Woody wasn't the coach in your dream. Acie more likely to get a DNP.

• Premium Member
It's funny there's a Cavs troll that's trying to post here. Your posts are invisible until approved by a moderator as a new member.

It's funny what he's trying to say.

are you ok?

Its a sign man!

Hmm...maybe I should take some Tylenol PM before going tonight and see what happens...

I (no lies at all) had a dream last night about the game too. I was watching SportCenter because I slept through the game on accident, and they had two scores displayed. . . . 110-102 Hawks win, and 97-92 Cavs win. They then changed topics, I left for work, then I woke up from the dream. If either of those show up tonight, look for the other to show up later in the series! hahaha

quick! write down what play calls and sets you saw in your dream and send them to Woody.

Haha ... well it was actually quite simple, we ran up and down the court at 100% and when we were in the half court it was Acie and Al/Smoove dominating on the PnR. Not sure why but I don't even remember Bibby being in my dream for some reason. Maybe a little foreshadowing for next season?

• Premium Member

yep..i think he got a DNP df

I (no lies at all) had a dream last night about the game too. I was watching SportCenter because I slept through the game on accident, and they had two scores displayed. . . . 110-102 Hawks win, and 97-92 Cavs win. They then changed topics, I left for work, then I woke up from the dream. If either of those show up tonight, look for the other to show up later in the series! hahaha

Close.

Cavs 97 . . Hawks 82.

Switch the 9 to an 8 on the Hawks score, and you're the Hawksquawk Nostradamus.

But maybe you were seeing the scores from Game 3 and Game 4. You got the Cavs score exactly right, and maybe just misread the Hawks 8, for being a 9.

So maybe the Hawks win, was the Game 4 score. You saw a 110 - 102 score in your dream.

But of course, it'll be our luck that iyou'll be one number off again somewhere . . . 110 - 112 . . . or 101 -102 . . Cavs win.