• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Woodson MIC'd

gsuteke

I'm not in a rush to fire Woody but what we really need is someone to help develop are players. We have loads of potential and no one is really trying to make take their game to the next level.

If you really take a look at our team we could become something great.

JJ- Could definately be in the same catergory as Wade, Bron and Kobe. The thing is that they all have that "Win at all cost" mindset when they step on the court. Even if they have to yell and scream at their team, they find a way to get them motivated and focused.

J-Smoove- He needs to spend the whole summer watching LeBron tapes and trying to raise his Bball IQ. If he worked on his shots and had better decision making he could be just as effective. (And possibly make teams double him instead of leaving him wide open anytime he's out of the paint)

Marv- I still believe he could be a more dominant player than he shows. He needs to know(and so does J Smoove) that if he's not playing at a high level behind JJ we're nowhere near as scary as we could be.

Big Al- He's a beast but I feel that if there was a pure 5 down there with him then he could dominate opposing PFs. (Don't believe me? look at what him and Joakim Noah did at UF)

Everyone else also has their own areas that need improvement but (in general) we need to grow as a team to even contend with championship caliber teams.

Woodson may have been saying the right things but you have to ACT on them too.

Do you know how many times I would have pulled Josh after shooting those horrible jumpers he does? He needs to have a short leash with the starters just like he does with the rookies.

It has worked for Jerry Sloan a looong time in this league.